Looking for a demonologist

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 hidnholow

hidnholow

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:13 AM

Hello everyone, I am working on an investigation in Brooksville Florida where we believe there may be demon activity and we are looking for a demonologist to join us one evening so if we discover that there is actual demon activity we may be able to help this family out with a cleaning. This is a family with small children and the mother has recently started waking up with marks on her body that she cannot explain. Our concerns are the two children ages 2 years old and 7 years old, the 2 year old is being haunted in his room and the family is being haunted with things moving and slamming and bumps in the night. Thank in advance.

#2 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:40 AM

Hello everyone, I am working on an investigation in Brooksville Florida where we believe there may be demon activity and we are looking for a demonologist to join us one evening so if we discover that there is actual demon activity we may be able to help this family out with a cleaning. This is a family with small children and the mother has recently started waking up with marks on her body that she cannot explain. Our concerns are the two children ages 2 years old and 7 years old, the 2 year old is being haunted in his room and the family is being haunted with things moving and slamming and bumps in the night. Thank in advance.

Wowww
That’s scary
Have the people there considered moving out to another place?
Or is this spirit just likes to harass that family in particular?
My concern is the poor little children, who might end up all traumatized, can they just move to another place?.

hugs and love

Flor
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#3 erato

erato

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:1. Creative writing, mostly poetry, sporadic prose and script writing... <br />2. Art, I love my pencil *lol* paints to some extent... 3. Movies (except war, mindless killing and romance *ugh*), sci-fi freak for some time now, <br />3. Will read almost anything.. from fantasy to alternative history &amp; religious texts... <br />4.Interested in meeting people with similar interests esp in the supernatural and afterlife (which is why I'm here) <br />5. Spirit cleansing and connection <br />lets see.. yep i think that covers it.. (for now). <br /> <br />If you're interested in poetry, visit my rambling site.. <br />http://of-moons-and-tongues.bebo.com/

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:15 AM

I too share floramarina's concerns about the children. I do hope that someone is able to assist you in this.

I don't know much about the distinction between angry spirits and demon hauntings but could this be a poltergeist?
In Peace & Light,~Erato“In morals what begins in fear usually ends in wickedness; in religion what begins in fear usually ends in fanaticism. Fear, either as a principle or a motive, is the beginning of all evil.” Anna Jameson---"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die" Leonardo Da Vinci ---Friedrich Nietzche: "you must have chaos within you, to give birth to a dancing star" ---George Orwell: "One cannot really be a catholic and grown up" ---

#4 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:44 AM

My suggestion to you would be to get in touch with either John Zaffis or Keith Johnson and they might be able to either help you or possibly suggest someone in the area. Just trying to help.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#5 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:My Favorites:<br />MUSIC, songwriting and Neurological Music Therapy Research.... oh, and flowers... lots of them.....<br /><br />My Experience:<br />Musical Composition, Orchestration, Arranging, <br />Performance....... <br />Music Video Production, Filming, Editing, Pod Casting.....<br />Photography, Cinematography, PhotoJournalism.... <br />Producer, Writer, Film Editor........<br /> <br />Paranormally:<br />Researcher of Inaudible Cacophonic Phonology, <br />I use digital and 8mm film, Nikon D60 Digital SLR Photography and digital audio....<br />St. Michael and the Angels, demonology and possession......<br /><br />I'm on a mission from God....<br /><br />4:44

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:35 PM

My suggestion to you would be to get in touch with either John Zaffis or Keith Johnson and they might be able to either help you or possibly suggest someone in the area. Just trying to help.

I agree, Trish.... Also I'd like to add the name of Andrew Calder, located in Georgia, who can be reached here:

http://www.geocities...rgiaparanormal/

Andrew has worked with John in the past....... :ghost:
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#6 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

I agree, Trish.... Also I'd like to add the name of Andrew Calder, located in Georgia, who can be reached here:

http://www.geocities...rgiaparanormal/

Andrew has worked with John in the past....... :ghost:

Thanks I knew I knew of some more but I was drawing a blank at the moment.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#7 hidnholow

hidnholow

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

Thanks everyone. I have mentioned to them about moving but they have been in this house for 4 years now and have always had some hauntings but they just started having the demon activity in the last 2 weeks so they would really like to try and get it cleansed first. I will look up the names that have been mentioned here and see what they can do for us.

#8 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:33 PM

~I will pray that the children are safe while this gets worked out. I hope there are at least family members around so the children might be able to stay there with them for the time being. Let us know how things go please.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#9 LadyWolf

LadyWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:I have pretty eclectic tastes so most anything interests me.

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:37 PM

I'm thinking more poltergeist than demon, also. I didn't think demon's hung around that long unless it's a possession. I've dealt with a violent poltergeist that included haunting and terrorizing.
Suz"Fear conscripts its own armies, takes its own prisoners."

#10 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:My Favorites:<br />MUSIC, songwriting and Neurological Music Therapy Research.... oh, and flowers... lots of them.....<br /><br />My Experience:<br />Musical Composition, Orchestration, Arranging, <br />Performance....... <br />Music Video Production, Filming, Editing, Pod Casting.....<br />Photography, Cinematography, PhotoJournalism.... <br />Producer, Writer, Film Editor........<br /> <br />Paranormally:<br />Researcher of Inaudible Cacophonic Phonology, <br />I use digital and 8mm film, Nikon D60 Digital SLR Photography and digital audio....<br />St. Michael and the Angels, demonology and possession......<br /><br />I'm on a mission from God....<br /><br />4:44

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:52 PM

I'm thinking more poltergeist than demon, also. I didn't think demon's hung around that long unless it's a possession. I've dealt with a violent poltergeist that included haunting and terrorizing.

Demons will hang around as long as they can if they think they have a chance at getting in.... the intelligence there is as vast as the beginning of time..... never underestimate what a demon is capable ....
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#11 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

Thanks everyone. I have mentioned to them about moving but they have been in this house for 4 years now and have always had some hauntings but they just started having the demon activity in the last 2 weeks so they would really like to try and get it cleansed first. I will look up the names that have been mentioned here and see what they can do for us.

Hi again
Since you said that the demon activity has been going around for the last weeks, I was wondering if any body there did anything that might of open a door for them… lots of time when they came in is because they feel the have the right to be there, did any body tried to contact spirits in any way and didn’t know how to close the door?
Look around for a missing block or stone… look under and see if you find something there and destroy, something that just doesn’t belong there. Destroy it, for it could be that somebody is very jealous and angry with them, and it is trying to get rid or hurt them.

Best of luck

Flor
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users