• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

The Paranormal Research Initiative (PRI) is currently looking for locations to investigate in southern Ontario. We are also looking for volunteer paranormal investigators. If you would like to request an investigation, or for more information on joining the PRI, please contact us through this posting or through our website at www.paranormalresearch.ca.

Thanks!
Posted Image

#2 zombi69

zombi69

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:44 PM

Hey guys.nice to see another active group in the Southern Ontario area! How long have you guys been together?
Southern Ontario Paranormal Society (SOPS)-----------------------------------------------------------------------NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO

#3 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:19 PM

Hey guys.nice to see another active group in the Southern Ontario area! How long have you guys been together?

Hi there! We officially started PRI this fall, but we've all had interests in paranormal research for years.
Posted Image

#4 lightwriter

lightwriter

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:03 AM

The Paranormal Research Initiative (PRI) is currently looking for locations to investigate in southern Ontario. We are also looking for volunteer paranormal investigators. If you would like to request an investigation, or for more information on joining the PRI, please contact us through this posting or through our website at www.paranormalresearch.ca.

Thanks!

have you heard anything on the old nursing home in london ontario? it's at 518 Queens Ave. I've heard there's been some interesting things going on there but can't seem to find any information on it online...

#5 jungle

jungle

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:25 PM

Thanks!

have you heard anything on the old nursing home in london ontario? it's at 518 Queens Ave. I've heard there's been some interesting things going on there but can't seem to find any information on it online...

hey im new here ,i live in london and i used to volenteer[ sp?] there for 9 months or so and i lived just down the street from there . i know the place fairly well,also i would be very interested in going on some investigations with you any time ,i used to have very serious paranormal things happen to me wene a was young ,but i still find my self very sensitive to these things,but i still can be rather skeptical

#6 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:11 AM

I live in london ontario and am very interested in ghosts, would love to go on an investigation or 2, i might be able to bring something to the table, i can feel when ghosts are close even there feelings ( my family and i believe so anyways).

One spot i would love to check out is a section of road 69 between london and ingersoll, seen a few faces in my rearview mirror, tons of very odd feelings, even started crying for no reason, i keep hearing the voice of a girl.

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:39 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users