• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:35 AM

Kira, I probably could have used more polite wording. Not my best moment.

#32 Bluemooncat

Bluemooncat

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Art, books, creative writing, ghost stories, animals, working on my house.<br />I've been interested in ghosts for years now and have quite a collection of ghost stories, however not very many of them have happened to me. I have only a handful of personal experiances.<br />

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:11 AM

Okay, I always thought the little critter the orginal post claims is an owl, was really a spider and that it was placed there to help prevent counterfiting. But then I also grew up with the idea the Ben Franklin was a jolly little fat man who invented the pot bellied stove and bifocals, and had a little mouse friend in his pocket. lol
What I am saying, I guess is that I agree that these images and "symboles" are open to interpretaion and that if you look hard enough you can find hidden meaning everywhere, depending of course on which hidden meanings you WANT to find.
Example: I once overheard a conversation concerning a local resturant in the town where I went to college. The conversaton consisted of these three young men describing how they had noticed that the address of the place was 666 and that everywhere they looked they started seeing six sided shapes, six groupings of things, even the uposolstry in the booths had something to do with sixes. In fact the building itself, they noticed was a six sided shape! So they concluded that the resturant and chain was Satanic. ?????? This is the most ridculose thing I have ever heard and have been in said resturant and while the address at one time really was 666 (It has since been changed due to frequent theft of the numbers, I think) I failed to find any other corelating sixes or six sided shapes, and the building is in fact an eight sided shape, and the upolstry, while ugly and in poor taste, was probably not Satanic. Mind you I am not an expert so I could be wrong.
I guess my whole point is that if you want to see somethig badly enough, you will.
My cat is weirder than your cat. -bumpersticker

#33 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 25 December 2007 - 03:45 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

MORE HERE:

http://www.jesus-is-..._our_dollar.htm

And if you look closely, you can see an owl hidden near the #1.

Posted Image

Somebody out there really must be bored. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#34 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:31 AM

Y'think? I have to admit, it's an interesting theory, but nothing more.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#35 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:04 PM

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story! Heck, why not just invent your own truth? Who's gonna know?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"--"Mythbuster" Adam Savage

Edited by Axman, 10 January 2008 - 12:05 PM.

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#36 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:23 PM

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story! Heck, why not just invent your own truth? Who's gonna know?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"--"Mythbuster" Adam Savage

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you lol. Who knows, it is quite possible that all this information regaurding the dollar bill and to an even greater extent, the Freemansonic hand in politics and corruption behind the scenes.

For example, yesterday were the presidential primaries here in Connecticut and of course everyone urges us to get out and vote. Why should we? Have you ever asked yourselves this? The popular vote is almost completely devoid of value, as we have seen in 2000. The electoral college decides who our next president will be. The popular vote was created to fool the masses into believing they controlled the government rather than thinking the government controlls them. Who makes up the electoral college? Your guess is as good as mine. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but the obvious fact if one seriously analyzes history is that we are lied to everyday and have no hand in our country's welfare.

And again on the religious/tolerance issue; I am part Native American, my people have been raped and plundered in every sense of the word. Contrary to popular belief, the Jews werent the only ones killed in massive numbers; my people too were the victims of genocide. So what if the websites creaters said "Jesus Saves" at the bottom of the page? Everyone has a religion, be they Christians, Jews, Pagans, or Atheists. The people who practically eradicated my ancestors called them selves Christians, yet that doesnt mean they were. Many of them wanted material gain, others had different ambitions. However these people were only masquerading under the sheild of something that is good and loving such as Jesus' teachings and God's Will, while really they were only serving their own corrupt purposes. When the atheists who killed all those kids at Columbine, did we say "This is what happens when we allow athiesm? Doesn't someone think this is wrong?" Of course not, these kids had hate in their hearts and they only happened to be atheists, this does not mean everyone who is considered and athiest is a violent or ignorant person.

We should allow people like the makers of this antisemetic site voice their hate and distrust, for if we censor them, we will only give them more grounds to distrust Jews. Rather than reacting with hostility, react with love, and their hate will slowly diminish and allow for better understanding between their grandchildren and ours. Thank you.

Brightest Blessings,
-Hunter

#37 pentangle princess

pentangle princess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:13 PM

It allso folds into the twin towers collapsing...kinda freaky...http://www.foldmoney.com/ < and the pentagon attacks. It been said that they where planning 9/11 since the first windings font look:

Posted ImageYou have to try this one!!! Did you know that a flight number from one of the planes that hit one of the two towers was Q33NY.

In MS Word, type in that flight number, Q33NY. Enlarge the font size to 26 Change the font to Wingdings 1.
Freaky.........its even in the dollar note

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users