Our creator

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:03 PM

I was just wondering if there is a God why did he create
us? And if you could create what would it be?
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#2 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:26 PM

first time posting a topic on this forum ,so I should let everyone know  I know we can create babies lol .But what else would you create if you could?

#3 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:57 PM

I'd love it if the fantasy creatures and characters I draw and sculpt could come to life.  And I think that's probably the answer to the first part of your question, too...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#4 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:25 PM

Ah Yosei what a colourfull world it would be if you could have your way!

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 July 2004 - 08:57 PM

Ah Yosei what a colourfull world it would be if you could have your way!

ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!
Posted Image

#6 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:52 AM

As to why God created us? We'll never know. Maybe for his own amusement, like playing chess with the Devil and we are the pawns.

What would I create? Magick that can't be doubted. Or, I suppose you could say that I'd un-create doubt in certain circumstances.

Interesting question.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#7 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 10:31 AM

wow what would life be like if  we could all create?Like the weather for instance.I for one love thunder storms.with every thing we create there is a consequence!!

#8 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 10:36 AM

Moonchild were you thinking of the devil or letting Yosei create?? lol

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 10:53 AM

nope, I don;t think of the Devil, since I don;t believe in absolute existence of evil. What I meant to say was that, if everyone decided to have their own way, then it is HELL  right here!
Posted Image

#10 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 11:07 AM

you're absolutly right moonchild.

#11 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 07:07 PM

supposedly out of all of Gods creations (including angels and such) only man can create
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#12 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 05:51 AM

Great point I guess we can and do create .What would you like to create?

#13 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:00 AM

I think that GOD created the world like a big board game. And everyday someone has our piece and either moves it forward or behind depending on his or her part of the rules. On the side there are pieces like monopoly such as houses, cars, apartments, clothes, money, etc.

Silly huh?
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#14 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 08:13 PM

if I could create I would create another world with no wars, no gangs,no one would know anything about killing or anything bad.there would be no diseases. everyone would only die from old age.NO KIND OF HATRED IN THE WORLD TOWARDS ANYONE JUST LOVE AND RESPECT FOR EVERY HUMAN BEING!

#15 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 08:38 PM

maybe a world without POLITICS! and all things fall in place!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users