• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 zombi69

zombi69

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:03 PM

My wife and I were staying in New Westminster, PA, about 30 minutes north/west of Pittsburg near the Ohio border or the last 5 days. While in taking a leisure drive through Hermitage and Sharon, PA. We ran into a rather interest and very historical mansion by the name of Buhl. It's now a bed and breakfest/day spa with some serious gothic style to it. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything paranormal about it? Folklores..legends etc.?

Posted Image

BUHL MANSION
Southern Ontario Paranormal Society (SOPS)-----------------------------------------------------------------------NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO

#2 cbriell

cbriell

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:21 PM

I know this response is a year after the original post, but I have experienced and heard stories of hauntings at the Buhl mansion. As a matter of fact, I've been to the Buhl mansion. It was well before the transformation to the Inn that it is now. I used to have a picture of a doorway in the mansion with a faint hazy outline of a women.

I had friends who rented rooms in the mansion. This place was a complete disaster on the inside. The front stairs to the second floor were falling down. There was a hole in the second floor.

One night, I was there with 2 other friends on the third floor. The room we were in had a sliding bolt lock. It was locked at the time. All of a sudden the bolt started moving. First it was slowly unlocking. Then it moved back. Then it moved from left to right about 5 times. We ran to the door and opened it to see who it was. There was nobody else in the house. With the age of the floors, there was no way of someone running away without being heard.

There were also rumors about a man that lived there that was a satanist. It was said that there was a sacrificial alter in the basement. There was something that appeared to be alter-like with what looked like blood stains.

All I know was, the Buhl mansion (pre-bed and breakfast) was a scary place.

#3 lynn2553

lynn2553

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:44 AM

My wife and I were staying in New Westminster, PA, about 30 minutes north/west of Pittsburg near the Ohio border or the last 5 days. While in taking a leisure drive through Hermitage and Sharon, PA. We ran into a rather interest and very historical mansion by the name of Buhl. It's now a bed and breakfest/day spa with some serious gothic style to it. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything paranormal about it? Folklores..legends etc.?

Posted Image

BUHL MANSION

have to clear this all up for you. buhl mansion was a beauty school ran by the dyes it was wilmar beauty school . a couple ran the school and also resided there. the gentleman was also a mason. yes they were in a cult and were devil worshippers they even had the bibles with words written backwards. so yes the mansion is evil i dont care what anybody says it is. the whole town is haunted there is so much history their from gypsies to witches to cults .

#4 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

Lynn,

Where did you come by this information?

The Buhl Mansion has always interested me. I would love to stay there for a night!

#5 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:29 PM

Lynn,

Where did you come by this information?

The Buhl Mansion has always interested me. I would love to stay there for a night!

What a cool place! We are road bound to this B&B. Thanks for bringing this one up! Im going to look on the net on the history of this awesome building. Neat! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#6 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:33 PM

I know this response is a year after the original post, but I have experienced and heard stories of hauntings at the Buhl mansion. As a matter of fact, I've been to the Buhl mansion. It was well before the transformation to the Inn that it is now. I used to have a picture of a doorway in the mansion with a faint hazy outline of a women.

I had friends who rented rooms in the mansion. This place was a complete disaster on the inside. The front stairs to the second floor were falling down. There was a hole in the second floor.

One night, I was there with 2 other friends on the third floor. The room we were in had a sliding bolt lock. It was locked at the time. All of a sudden the bolt started moving. First it was slowly unlocking. Then it moved back. Then it moved from left to right about 5 times. We ran to the door and opened it to see who it was. There was nobody else in the house. With the age of the floors, there was no way of someone running away without being heard.

There were also rumors about a man that lived there that was a satanist. It was said that there was a sacrificial alter in the basement. There was something that appeared to be alter-like with what looked like blood stains.

All I know was, the Buhl mansion (pre-bed and breakfast) was a scary place.

Welcome to Ghost Village! Thanks for your information on this Inn!! Dave

Edited by damckie, 02 May 2009 - 06:34 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#7 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:39 PM

I see you used to have it. Do you have the negitive? Or was it dig.? Dave

Edited by damckie, 02 May 2009 - 06:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users