Doe's anyone know about animal behavior supernatural views

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blake

Blake

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:36 AM

Doe's anyone know about animal behavior in the supernatural area cause past few months been experience stuff in the middle of the night dead hour laying in my bed half of sleep my cat stand up shares at the closet door in the bedroom. This behavior started when I first move into my new apt but last tent pass away in living space elderly woman an She would look at something standing in door way of the bedroom. People i had discuss about this told me that cat's can see more of the naked eye then human.

#2 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:41 AM

Cats randomly stare at things and tear around the house and "poof" at thin air. It's a major part of being a cat.

I wouldn't worry unless your cat starts refusing to go into certain parts of the house or acts like it's been shooed away from something (you know, "reeeawrr..." insulted look and jumping away from where it was sitting) or you, yourself start experiencing things.

Yes, animals, being more innocent and open souls than we are, see more than we do. Cats still act weird even when there's nothing there ... again, part of being a cat.

Edited by Tantric Kitten, 11 December 2007 - 09:42 AM.

#3 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:01 AM

All animals seem to be more 'in tune' with other-worldly things than we are. People who live in earthquake-prone areas will tell you that animals start to act strangely before an earthquake happens. And that is just one example.

When my antique cat was still alive, he would periodically stare intensely at a corner of the living room, as though someone was standing there. Sometimes I watched him as he appeared to then track someone/thing move to another corner, etc. I also have a German shepherd dog that does the same thing, only not as often or as long as the cat used to do. Since there isn't any actual activity, or should I say that there hasn't been any for a long time here, I don't worry too much about it. I would say that as long as you don't feel frightened, you shouldn't worry either. Spirits and ghosts aren't all evil - it is not like Hollywood portrays it. After all, gentle spirits who just like being in 'their' home don't sell movie tickets, now do they? And if this is the spirit of an elderly woman who simply went to sleep and never woke up, then she is probably just coming back to look in on the place. She won't harm you, and if you are able to be comfortable with the idea, she may even become a friend of sorts. Sort of like an extra grandmother or aunt, looking in on you and keeping watch over you. You can even talk to her if you are so inclined, but keep in mind that making such contact might actually open up for more activity. Keep us informed if anything more happens - and you might want to start a journal to record anything that happens. Make sure to inclued dates and times of activity. Good luck, and welcome to our Village.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#4 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:33 PM

Right after I posted my response to your thread I went upstairs where my little guy (3) was stretching and making that kind of moaning noise people will when they SERIOUSLY stretch. Both my cats came sprinting in the room all concerned and poofy saying "OMG, who's being tortured in here?!!!"

It could be so many things that aren't paranormal I wouldn't worry about it at all (and even if it is paranormal it's nothing to worry about unless problems start happening).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users