Hawkinsville State Hospital

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Nomad

Nomad

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, studying about different cultures, raising my children, loving my wife.

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:13 AM

Has anyone ever investigated this complex? It is only thirty minutes from my house and from what I hear, it is well worth the time to investigate. Lots of EVP's, movement, sightings, etc. It is in Hawkinsville, Georgia.

Edited by Nomad, 14 December 2007 - 10:14 AM.

#2 ekpi_ghost_hunters

ekpi_ghost_hunters

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Everything Paranormal

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:06 PM

I've never investigated down there but I hear it's haunted. Hope you find some answers and I'll see if I can dig anything up for ya.

#3 WandaC

WandaC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:37 PM

I am going to try and get permission to do an investigatoin sometime next year, so if ya want to go let me know.

#4 kptsj

kptsj

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:28 AM

I know several people that have investigated. One girl ( who is very level headed) claims that something pushed her. I have a cat that was found in the hospital as a kitten. He is unlike any other cat we have ever had. I love him to death.

Edited by Crone, 18 October 2008 - 12:43 PM.

#5 Raneita

Raneita

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:54 AM

I am going to try and get permission to do an investigatoin sometime next year, so if ya want to go let me know.

I went down to Hawkinsville today and the bad news is that someone bought the building and is now renovating it. I don't know what it's going to be yet though. No more creepy investigations though. I still have the original picture I took in 2006.

Here it is.

Posted Image

If you save it and zoom in to the end of the hall, you might just be shocked.

~Dani

#6 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:39 AM

Raneita, I suggest you post your pic on the Spiritography board. It will get more exposure and responses.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#7 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:09 PM

i zoomed in but I didnt see anything

#8 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

I didn't either--I had to lighten the image and after I did I saw more orbs further down the hall but that was it. What else is in the shot?

#9 AHauntedFlorida

AHauntedFlorida

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:29 PM

Do you have contact information for the location? I know an organization that would like to film there if we can get the owners contact info. Thanks.

#10 StegerPS

StegerPS

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:39 PM

Has anyone ever investigated this complex? It is only thirty minutes from my house and from what I hear, it is well worth the time to investigate. Lots of EVP's, movement, sightings, etc. It is in Hawkinsville, Georgia.

hi my name is Roger Iam a member of SNAPIT in IL and would like to investigated this place, if you would like to investigated with us contact me and let me know if there is posibilities, at snapit-ghost.com or at my email at paranormal@photographer.net

#11 kptsj

kptsj

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

The place is for sale again.

#12 GhosthunterCharles

GhosthunterCharles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, movies, video games.

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:05 PM

Does anyone know anything new about this site? Are they still letting people do hunts there? I would like to check this place out sometime.
Do they have any contact info?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users