New member-Old Hunter.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kathy L

Kathy L

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Horse Camping,reading,Hunting ghost,making Native american items,Teaching living history to scouts.Training my Welsh onys and showing them.trying out as many of the equipment to see what works best for us.

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:50 PM

:) Hi there:
I am called Kathy and I live in Odessa Texas and am a part of the Para View Group here.At this time i am still in training but have been hunting ghost for many years.
I was born and raises in Tenn and have been living in a house and farm that had many diffrent spirits and things going on.One was a Spirit cat in the back pantry that as a young child i tried to pick up and play with.Another were a man and boy in chothing of the 30-40's coming out of one of our lower building where we had the tractor and would walk aroung the door and disipar.I feel this was a residual haunting as it was all the time seen and never changed.Another was the door opening in the kitchen and some one walking into the house and into the living room and on into the back.We would be in the basement and would hear this all the time and when you went to see who it was there was never no one around.A series of bongs like a bell being tossed would sound around the basement steps going up stairs.e got use to it and it keep on till the place was sole and then burned down.My father said no one but us the family would ever live there and about 1 year to the day it cought fire in a area of the basement where there was no electricity and burned the floor and all the windows but the big picture window tht mom and dad likes to look out of all the time broke from the fire.
I had seen my father in the house several years after his passing.At the door way leading into the kitchen.Out in our greenhouses walking around and in the basement.I would smell my grandmother's snuff all the time.And felt they were there watching over us kids.
Well i am in my mid 50's and also i am Cherokee and sinica Native american as well as futch and English.I embrace my Native side and have learned much about the spirit world from the Native american view.
I love taking pictures using 35 mm slr cameras Black and white film and inferred film as well as using digitl cameras and video cameras.So this is my specility.I also find EVP's very intresting.
I have gone on a investigation to the Permian Play House where we got so much going on it was great.I am not a screamer and runner.I like to explore and invetigate and poke my nose into ever crook and crany.I went up on the cat walk over the seats and up on the over head area over the stage.We foud several spirits there and they comunicated to us a lot.Pleas check out the web site of our group Para Views-Odessa Texas-Permain Play House as well as the Play house internet page as they were to put what we found up on it.
Well i am getting my kit together slowly as i have to save for my items.I am retired due to ostiproses in my back and a couple of heart attacks,But for all that i am in good health and eager ti persue the investigation we get called to cover.
I did have another epesode after i was married and in a old house in a area of town not so nice.I kept comming home to the cook stove on and the heat up and the doors open ect.This went on for a while and I finely said to the spirit that i did not mind it living with us but if it kept running up my electric bill it would have to pay part of it.After that nothing was ever bothered.One night i went to the bathroon and whild in there looked up to see a man standing at the door.I was not scared,I was fasinated!!!He was about 5-10 r so,had a handle bar mustash.He wore a gray zuite suit like.But his pants were baggy and had a high turned up cuff.He also had a watch chain hanging from a pocket and a hankerchief in one brest pocket,He had kind of gray black hair and gray blue eyes and wore a hat with a feather on the side of it.He also ha on black and white shoes.He stood there for a few moments looking at me,Like why did she not scream and go running.I said oh you are the one tha is messing with my stove and doors,well if you do it any more i will have to charge you rent.He then faded out and I never saw him again.But knew he was around as he loved to roll a bolling ball all over the livingroon floor,which would freek out anyone who visited us.
Well that is one haunting and i have many more,Spirits in the Indian cave and at some of the cival war areas in NC and Tenn and also here in Texas.But for now i will close and hope to hear from many of you.
Kathy L in West Texas
It is not the dead we should fear but the living who walk among us with distorted thought.

#2 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:45 PM

Welcome to Ghostvillage! Thanks for sharing those stories. I have a special interest in animal spirit stories such as yours with the cat. I've had some interesting experiences with those myself.

#3 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:38 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:58 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:23 AM

Welcome to GV
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:05 AM

Hi there and welcome !!

#7 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:22 PM

:headbang:...........:ghost:...........:ghost:..............:ghost: ...........:ghost:.........:ghost:...........:ghost:

W*E*L*C*O*M*E...... to .............. GV!!!!.......... :ghost:
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#8 dnor28

dnor28

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:I am very interested in starting a paranormal investigation group in my area.

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:14 PM

Thank you for sharing some of your fascinating stories and welcome to GV! I can't wait to hear more of the investigations and more of your personal experiences.

#9 paraviews

paraviews

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:53 PM

Hyia and welcome Kathy. We have 2 more investigations coming up, most likely at the end of Jan. A restraunt that Tabithia told everyone about as well as a motel in Midland.
Posted Image

#10 Zoombie

Zoombie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:46 AM

Welcome to GhostVillage.
Posted Image I have been hit by MoonChild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users