I Had a Weird Thing Happen...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Delaney

Delaney

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:30 PM

I had a strange experience in my home last night and I'm wondering if I should be looking at the supernatural possibilities. It happened like this: I was in my room watching a movie with my girlfriend and I left to get a drink. As I left my room I noticed a set of car keys on the floor directly outside my doorway. I picked them up and put them on the kitchen table. I went back into my room, my girlfriend went home, and I started watching television by myself. About an hour passed.
I heard someone bumbling around in the kitchen, which is right outside my bedroom, but I assumed it was my sister with whom I keep similar hours. I heard tame rummaging in the pantry, the refrigerator door being opened and closed (not menacingly, but rather as if to take out food), and the microwave being used. Finally I heard a set of keys drop at my door, and I ran to see who was playing the prank on me.
I found the same set of keys with no one out there, in the same spot, and I crossed the house to my sister's room to ask if she had done it. No answer at her door. She was sleeping. I woke her up and she assured me that she hadn't been in the kitchen, so we both started to think there had been an intruder. However, upon reexamining the noises I heard and the strange jokey nature of the reappearance of the keys, I started to suspect something else.
Please let me know what you think of this event and whether it constitutes a paranormal experience. I am quite weirded out by the whole thing and I'd feel more comfortable with some outside opinions.

Edited by Delaney, 16 December 2007 - 07:31 PM.

#2 Haunted_zombie2

Haunted_zombie2

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:56 AM

HI i am a new user and weird things happen all the time to me. But to tell you it's sounds like you have a mischevious ghost. If you don't want it to bother you here are some good tips to use.

1. if your religous hang a cross around the kitchen area and you bedroom .
2. if your not hang sweet grass around your home maybe 2 at least
3. say loud "in the name of GOD i banish you from this house" that most definatly will work.

Peace, love and luck be with you :hug:

#3 LadyWolf

LadyWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:I have pretty eclectic tastes so most anything interests me.

Posted 23 December 2007 - 03:54 PM

Have you ever had any of these types of experiences before? Has the house had anything else going on with it? Has your sister had any experiences in her life? What about your girlfriend? Maybe it was someone who didn't like your GF or someone protecting your GF who didn't like you, etc.......

The things you need to find out is the souce and the reason. Mischevious is one thing but maybe it's also trying to get your attention. It can also be PK activity from either you, your girlfriend or your sister while she was sleeping.
Suz"Fear conscripts its own armies, takes its own prisoners."

#4 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 23 December 2007 - 03:56 PM

Have we had this post before ???? :)

#5 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:49 PM

Hey Mark, I think another member posted almost the exact same post a few days ago. I know it had to do with keys and a girlfriend. There seems to be lots of stuff going on with bfs/gfs. When my daughter goes to her bfs house, really weird things happen that he says do not occur when she is not there. When she's there, doors slam, things bang on the walls, her bf has awoken with a dark shadow hovering above him. Yet again, nothing when she's not in the house.

I have a theory that sometimes there is so much energy stirred up among lovers, young ones especially, that things just manifest in all sorts of ways. Why, I can't say.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#6 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:13 PM

Sounds like a ghost that is a prankster. These similar things happened to me as a teenager and also when I had a boyfriend around the age of 18/19. Kira, I think you are right about the energy and young lovers theory. I have heard of many similar stories like this one too..

Delaney, let us know if anything else happens. So bizarre, but all the things you mentioned such as the car keys, the refrigerator, the kitchen area and the microwave, were things my "prankster ghost" messed around with too when I was a teenager. Good luck. There is no need to be frightened.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#7 GhostHunter3

GhostHunter3

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:01 PM

I think, you were with ur girlfriend... :headbang: ... peacefully watching a movie... Whirly Dude ... when you imagined a... Whirly Dude ! Don't be afraid. I have imaginations happen 2 me all the time. I think it's no big deal...

#8 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:38 PM

thanks for the post Delaney. Creepy fer shurr. Maybe you should check the history of your house for the cause of the haunting.

#9 ~*Jazzy*~

~*Jazzy*~

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal happenings...and being able to discuss odd things without people running at you with a straight jacket!!<br /><br />Places I've had the luxury of investigating:<br /><br />Waverly Hills (Louisville, Kentucky)<br />Moundsville State Pen (West Virginia)<br />Prospect Mansion (Ohio)

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:33 PM

I think, you were with ur girlfriend... :headbang: ... peacefully watching a movie... Whirly Dude ... when you imagined a... Whirly Dude ! Don't be afraid. I have imaginations happen 2 me all the time. I think it's no big deal...

Perhaps we shouldn't assume that it is just imaginations.
Posted Image Thanks Aloha!!!The MAN on the cover of GQ that is in my profile pic is the LOVE of my life!

#10 rediva

rediva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

Maybe your sister was sleepwalking?

#11 Seņor Hugo

Seņor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:16 AM

It could be supernatural, you could try setting up a video camera to record overnight or an audio recorder if this becomes a common occurrence.

If you don't want it to happen, don't do the whole "in the name of Jesus get out of my house" with the cross on the door thing. Thats a last resort, and this sounds like someone is having fun.

If you do have a problem with whatever it could be, talk to it.

One day just talk to it and explain that you don't appreciate whats going on. Give them a curfew for which they can operate and go about their ghostly business. Tell them that if they don't like the rules you've laid down, they are free to find other accommodations.

Then, if that doesn't work, try a cleansing.
"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users