encounter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Seeker of truth

Seeker of truth

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:34 PM

During our stay in Canberra Australia in 1999/2000 we found our home that we had just moved into had some unexpected others living there, we had no problems for the first few months but as the christmas 199 approached i began to feel ill, and on christmas day i collapsed and was resusitated by the para medics and taken to hospital , on my return and over the following weeks things began to happen in the home, small things at first like objects being moved about during the night , strange sounds in other rooms, and then to seeing dark clothed figures walking around the home.
eventually things got worse with physical attacks occuring to myself and my wife, we went to the local church for help and they came to the home and told us after praying that somthing terriable had happened around the home either during its construction or during the time before the house had been built.
to this day we have not had any expliantion for what had happened( we returned to the UK almost a year to the day since we arrived in Australia to begin a new life.

#2 FayeShinomori

FayeShinomori

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, reading, writing (poetry and short stories), animals, paranormal (obviously)

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:53 PM

During our stay in Canberra Australia in 1999/2000 we found our home that we had just moved into had some unexpected others living there, we had no problems for the first few months but as the christmas 199 approached i began to feel ill, and on christmas day i collapsed and was resusitated by the para medics and taken to hospital , on my return and over the following weeks things began to happen in the home, small things at first like objects being moved about during the night , strange sounds in other rooms, and then to seeing dark clothed figures walking around the home.
eventually things got worse with physical attacks occuring to myself and my wife, we went to the local church for help and they came to the home and told us after praying that somthing terriable had happened around the home either during its construction or during the time before the house had been built.
to this day we have not had any expliantion for what had happened( we returned to the UK almost a year to the day since we arrived in Australia to begin a new life.

Regular things happen in our house that we cannot explain. Things go missing, and I experience most of the paranormal stuff. I hear people talking when no one is home (ghosts can mimic voices of people that live in the house) and one time a clock has literally flown off the wall and into the shower. It about hit my head. I feel cold spots and sometimes I feel watched. My father has heard me call for him in the night but I'm asleep. I'm able to see ghosts. Not apparitions, but shadow people. I've only seen an apparition once and that was when I was seven or eight. I saw my first "shadow person" when I was only three years old. It wasn't my father and it wasn't my mother; it was too tall to be my mother and my father was snoring so I knew it wasn't him. I've grown to accept my gift but it is still scary at times. When I first told my parents they thought I was schizophrenic; they still do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users