Chikadee77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Research, dogs, spending time with my husband

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:27 AM

Everyone's got such great pictures :P

My actual family :)

My dad and my new stepmom (who is British). They live on the wildside and move to a different country every year. Last year was Qatar... This year it's Singapore, next year, who knows!

Posted Image

My mom and stepdad (well, they're not actually married, but he's we call him our stepdad anyway :) )

Posted Image

My 2 sisters and me. They're 16 and 19. We don't know where my youngest sister got her blonde hair from, lol, we all have dark hair.

Posted Image

#2 Chikadee77

Chikadee77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Research, dogs, spending time with my husband

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:36 AM

And my P.I.G./Victor Family :P I live with Chris and Becki (and their 2 kids) when hubby is deployed (usually 2-3 months a year, sometimes more) and they're also part of P.I.G.

Becki and Chris
Posted Image

Ethan, their 6 year old son and my SD Rhea (he's gonna be a heartbreaker!)
Posted Image

Their almost 2 year old daughter, Samantha (she was born almost 4 months early so she's tiny)
Posted Image

Me and Jen (one of our other investigators)
Posted Image

Dan (Jen's hubby), Ryan (our newest investigator) and my hubby
Posted Image

My hubby, me, Jen, Dan and Ryan
Posted Image

#3 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 21 December 2007 - 08:38 PM

Posted Image
Here's Bekah at her first 5th grade Band concert.
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#4 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 08:48 PM

Posted Image
Ya gotta love kids when it comes to christmas...Hannah keeps insisting that she's been a "VERY Good Girl" this year!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 December 2007 - 12:41 AM

Feel free to share the pictures of your family here!

Check out our previous thread here: Family Pictures 001
Posted Image

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 December 2007 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image
By kathylwindspirit at 2007-12-18
Here Carl(SNAKE STOMPER)and I WOLF SONG WOMAN are with some of thwe Mt Men and Wranglers at the Buffalo Trail Scout Ranch.
Posted Image
This is my sister(ELLA)and Brother (William)and Sister-In Law(Lynda and the one kneeling is my Niece October at our Family business in Tenn Greenhouses.
Posted Image
Here is Carl and I on a 12 mile hike into the Forbidden Mt area with our Scout troup.

Posted Image

#7 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:18 AM

Posted Image
Here's my girls before they went to Grandma's house........(From left to right) Hannah, Sarah, and Rebekah

#8 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:15 AM

Here's some pictures taken of my girls on there Easter Egg Hunt at my Grandma's a couple weekends ago....they had to find 147 eggs....funny thing is they found 159 eggs....whoops, guess we missed some from last year???
Here's Sarah running at top speed...
Posted Image

Rounding Grandma's house is Rebekah...
Posted Image

Edited by juliet_keller, 02 April 2008 - 09:17 AM.

#9 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:20 AM

Little Hannie-Bananie found 3 in bush...
Posted Image

Can you guess who got the most???
Posted Image

Edited by juliet_keller, 02 April 2008 - 09:22 AM.

#10 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

Well, because there was a big, mad collision between Bekah and Sarah.....
Posted Image

Little Hannah won with 82 eggs!!
Posted Image

Edited by juliet_keller, 02 April 2008 - 09:27 AM.

#11 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:36 AM

Here's a couple of Dave's children on March 22nd, the day before Easter. The pretty girl in the pink hat would be Dave's sweet 12 yr. old, daughter, Hannah. The spitting image of Dave (hard to tell with the hat on) behind the mound of snow, would be his handsome 10 yr. old son Dawson. Now the boy climbing up the mound of snow is no relation, but might as well be, he's Dawson's best friend Josh...I call him son too...Dawson and him and inseperable.
Posted Image

#12 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:09 PM

The kids are just wonderful! The girls look like they had a blast on Easter!
Posted Image

#13 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:42 PM

Yeah, the sad thing was my cheap butt Uncle Frank was the one who put the goodies or should I say goody indside each Easter egg. ONE jelly bean per Egg and if they were lucky they got one of those small nestle crunch individual chocolate wrapped in gold foil egg. At least he picked out all the black jelly beans, so the girls didn't get one of them. But that just gets under my skin, while I know that the girls had fun and that they would never complain, that side of my family has more money than they know what to do with. I swear when they pass on they are going to request in their wills that their money be buried with them. I got my shovel set aside for when that happens.

#14 wheeler08

wheeler08

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Well right now I am really getting into the paranormal things. I just have started going to different graveyards and haunted places doing alittle ghost hunting or trying to get some good pics or videos

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

Posted Image
My son Gavin 7months old

Posted Image
My wonderful and sexy husband Bruce

Posted Image
Good ol Me He He
Posted Image

Posted Image"Life is just a chance to grow a soul, and in the end, its not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years"HAPPY HUNTING <3Brittany

#15 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:49 PM

Very cute....Gavin has your nose and your pretty smile!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users