Family Photos - 2

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#16 wheeler08

wheeler08

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Well right now I am really getting into the paranormal things. I just have started going to different graveyards and haunted places doing alittle ghost hunting or trying to get some good pics or videos

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:07 PM

aww thanks juliet... yeah he was looking like daddy for a while with his blonde hair and big blue eyes... but hes getting mommys chubby cheeks, nose and of course like you said beautiful smile haha :ghost:

Posted Image"Life is just a chance to grow a soul, and in the end, its not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years"HAPPY HUNTING <3Brittany

#17 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:41 AM

Here's two of my little ladies getting ready to walk out the door for school this morning. I wanted to capture a picture of Hannah because she lost her first tooth yesterday and Sarah wanted to be in the picture too, so this is one of the photo's and then I got one of Hannah close up. Hannah's 7 yrs. old, Sarah's 9 yrs., and my oldest who was already off to 5th grade is Rebekah 11 yrs., so I couldn't get her in the picture.
Posted Image
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#18 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:49 AM

So here's Hannie....for such a big mouth..lol...she sure has some tiny teeth....the one that is missing would be that little bitty space smack dab in the middle on the bottom row! That little shiney thing cost the tooth fairy $2.50!! Wheeler you just wait, like gas prices, Gavin's tooth Fairy will be paying $6.00 a tooth, by the time he's ready to lose his first one..LOL!!

Posted Image
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#19 wheeler08

wheeler08

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Well right now I am really getting into the paranormal things. I just have started going to different graveyards and haunted places doing alittle ghost hunting or trying to get some good pics or videos

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

juliet you have two beautiful daughters... but i dont know about that tooth fairy paying 6 dollars a tooth... more like a dollar.... lol yeah i know everything is going up... i gotta quit smoking because BAD_WORD cigg prices are going up .50 cents :ghost:

Posted Image"Life is just a chance to grow a soul, and in the end, its not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years"HAPPY HUNTING <3Brittany

#20 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:30 AM

I was so excited when my son lost his first tooth that the tooth fairy gave him ten dollars for it. The other Mom's were so outraged when they found out! I had to tell him not to tell anyone. The next one cost a dollar and he was surprised but then said it was better than nothing hee hee. What was I thinking??

#21 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:34 PM

Finally snapped a pic of Bekah before her band concert tonight...
Posted Image

and here's after...
Posted Image

Edited by juliet_keller, 03 April 2008 - 06:36 PM.

#22 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:04 AM

Here are Dave's cute kiddies and niece and nephew from there vacation in North Carolina last week...going around the table starting at the back in a clockwise motion....is Dave's nephew Andrew, neice Hollie, daughter Alyssa, Alyssa's friend Heather, dave's daughter Hannah, his other daughter Payton, and his son Dawson....
Posted Image

#23 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:08 AM

Here's the Shark that Dawson caught...lol...seriously when I first viewed the picture I had a hard time finding the fishie it blends well with his shirt...
Posted Image

#24 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:11 AM

And then Here's Dave kids on the USS North Carolina...
Alyssa, Hannah, Dawson, and Payton
Posted Image

#25 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:37 AM

http://www.casualcre...erdogs_vs_storm

If you click on the link above and scroll down to the bottom row of pictures...the first 3 pictures in that bottom row are of Bekah, my daughter, sliding into home plate. I still have to order these pictures yet, but thought they were so neat, I just wanted to share with all of you. Thanks, Julie

#26 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:27 AM

Meet my new son...

Willet ..born Sept 28 2008

Posted Image

Edited by hoppip, 17 October 2008 - 10:28 AM.

#27 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:51 AM

How cute! :Spaz:
Posted Image

#28 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:06 PM

Meet my new son...

Willet ..born Sept 28 2008

Posted Image

awwwww!!! Soooo cute! My congratulations to you hoppip! :P

#29 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:42 PM

Hoppip....the face of innocence...what a beautiful baby!

Here's my girls and my my neice...almost ready for the treats.....

Bek's my devil girl, Sarah's my nurse (she's actually wearing my scrubs...lol..and she's 9) Auna my neice is a tigress kitty, and Hannah is my little Hello Kitty....btw...my sis decorated our house....at night it's equipt with a strobe and blacklight for effects.

#30 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:45 PM

Posted Image

Pumkins too.....Sarah craved the triangular eye face pumpkin and I cut the drippy witch face

Posted Image

Edited by juliet_keller, 27 October 2008 - 06:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users