shadow people

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 starchild_101

starchild_101

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:43 PM

I have been seeing shadow people on a regular basis since 1998. I've tried to communicate with them to no avail. I'm wondering if anyone has ever been able to communicate with them? If you have then what was their message? Also I was wondering what do their voices sound like? Has anyone ever tried EVP with the shadow people?

Its just something I've been curious about for a long time.

starchild_101
In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus

#2 Lizard King

Lizard King

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests: <br />

Posted 24 December 2007 - 02:19 PM

What are shadow entities?
Posted Image

are they ghosts? aliens? demons ? inter-dimensional beings? Is it possible that they are the earthbound souls trapped in proverbial 'purgatory'? until they can achieve redemption by relieving us of our worldly stresses and daily angst by PSI vamping us in an induced state of immobilization that mimics a natural night time disruption commonly referred to as sleep paralysis? are they simply aliens using our own superstitions against us as a means of covert contact with humans (abduction or house calls)? There have been various types of Shadow Entities entities reported visually they can bee ranging from 4 feet to as much as 7 feet tall, they have been described as flat and seemingly 2 dimensional, some with glowing red eyes and sometimes wearing a hat and or a hooded cloak, the reports I have read over the last year or so of recreationally researching this subject has enabled me to categorize these into these general titles;

THE SENTINEL likes to watch

THE ATTACHMENT "just me and my shadow"

THE PREDATOR tends to feed off of rear or anxiety that ir creates and in turn amplifies

THE RUNNING MAN zips by out of the corner of your eye (it was fast AND "out of the corner of your eye" BUT you seem to know]
it was a Shadow)

Posted Image

Of course lets not discount the possibility that this phenomena may be attributed to individuals who are very much alive and are very capable of astral projection and depending on that projected individual,the potential exists for PSI vamprism is well right? My point is this : there are endless reports that filter in to forums like this day after day week after week, month after month and they all seem to have uniformity and consistency in the described encounters, this isn't some sort of pop culture, mass media generated,
mass hysteria of "Wars of The Worlds" paranoia principle, this is a quantifiable and record able phenomena that is becoming inescapable as a supernatural subject as of late.

Posted Image

Thanks for your time
TLK

Edited by Lizard King, 24 December 2007 - 02:23 PM.

#3 Lizard King

Lizard King

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests: <br />

Posted 24 December 2007 - 05:06 PM

Sorry but is there any chance a moderator could edit this part as I seemed to have unwittingly exceeded my editing limit :lol: thanx!

TLK

THE PREDATOR tends to feed off of rear or anxiety that ir creates and in turn amplifies

Edited by Lizard King, 24 December 2007 - 05:08 PM.

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:22 PM

For a long time I heard the term "shadow people" without knowing what they were. Then I saw pictures and realized that they were nothing more than spirits. And spirits are all around us all the time, everywhere.

There's nothing special about them and the way to communicate with them is just by talking. Just as you are doing. Sometimes you will hear voices, sometimes you won't. A very common way they communicate with you is by rapping. You will hear knocks at all times of the day. One rap is for "yes", two is for "no" and 3 raps is for something set in motion.

Since they are around all the time and can hear everything you think or do or say, they are constantly communicating. You have to train yourself to notice the raps though. Your spirit guides are in constant communication with you and most of the raps will come from them.

But try this: sit in a quiet place (burn some incense at the same time), bless them and say you'd like to talk with them. Ask questions, and wait for the raps. They'll come, have no doubt about that.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Let us know how it goes. :(
petunia4998

#5 starchild_101

starchild_101

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:45 AM

Thanks Lizard King and petunia4998,

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Lizard King,

From the description I think most of the shadow people I've seen fit the category of THE SENTINEL. Most of the ones I've seen stay at a distance, but the shadow spider tends to be more bold and has gotten really close. I've seen a lot of the ones in the image that you posted; the Hatman, the shadow spider and the hooded being. I've also seen a shadow cat before.

petunia4998,

Everytime I've tried to communicate before has been when they have materialized. But they always dissappear so quickly its kind of hard to get them to answer any questions. The closest I've gotten to communication is to ask them to stay for a while and let me observe them. They always do but only for a few seconds so I never have time to ask a question before they dissappear again.

I'll try the method you suggested and let you know if it works.

thanks,

starchild_101
In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus

#6 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:57 AM

I actually prefer to call them "shades" as they are mysterious. I have a couple of theories. First theory is that I feel most are observers as LK posted above regarding "sentinels". Most of the ones I have been in contact seem to be of this type and only appeared to me once per individual. I recall one that I've seen appeared to be like a Dick Tracy silouette. Looked like he was wearing hat and a trenchcoat. Was there one minute and when I took notice of him he was gone in a second. My other theory is that some may be death angels or even observers for the angel of death who report back to him. Kinda like pergatorial MIB's. The ones I've seen have never felt threatening but always seemed to me to have some important eternal job.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#7 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:16 PM

Axman, in no way am I trying to disparage what you say, but death means nothing to spirits because it is not a fearful thing. No spirit is "higher" than the next. Their purposes may be different, but one purpose is not better than another.

Just because you cannot see them doesn't mean they're not there. And you do not need to see them to communicate with them. :kitten:
petunia4998

#8 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:35 PM

death means nothing to spirits because it is not a fearful thing.

Did I say they were spirits? Nope. I never like to refer to them as spirits. Angels are not spirits nor should any of their servants be as they are on a heavenly plane. I only offered up my theories as something to ponder. I don't really know what "shades" are or what they represent. So don't take my post at more than face value, it's just an opinion! :wave:
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#9 john8750

john8750

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Electronics

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:06 PM

I have never seen one. Some great info here. I will keep a lookout.
John SmithI know I'm not a good speller. I have a low IQ.Keep the fun in it>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users