#62 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,786 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:00 AM

I guess it is in the South America! no idea!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#63 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,786 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:17 AM

hahahahaha Mea Culpa! [smiley=cwm5.gif] lol

I checked the net it is throwing me loads, so I guess Ana, you are right - WHICH ONE?  [smiley=cwm37.gif]

#64 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:Civil War Reenacting, softball, and other things.

Posted 21 May 2004 - 12:51 PM

How many can there be!?!?
Ashley Umstead"DEEP DOWN INSIDE WE ARE ALL SMART-ASSES--I JUST HAPPEN TO BE SHALLOW"

#65 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 12:56 PM

type in "icons that weep blood" in your search engine and you'll be surprised.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#66 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 12:57 PM

Holy Crud!!! There are 10 pages full at google!!!
Ashley Umstead"DEEP DOWN INSIDE WE ARE ALL SMART-ASSES--I JUST HAPPEN TO BE SHALLOW"

#67 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:42 PM

LOL...guess it's not so much of a 'miracle' after all if there are 10 pages full of this stuff, eh? ;)

But, speaking of music and all, there was this one time that one of my teachers at the private school played a song by the Beatles backwards and in it you could hear a deep gutteral voice saying, "worship satan...our lord...worship him..." or something creepy like that, lol. I could hear SOMETHING, altho I won't go far as to say it was THAT, but it was definitly interesting and that was the main reason why we were told we couldn't listen to rock bands...hence why I was still listening to the soundtrack of Sound of Music till 9th grade, lol. Yeah, had a lot of catching up to do in college, lol. But when they said we couldn't read any trashy romances either is when I went screw this! I'm am SO gone! No one comes between me and my trashy romances!! ;D

#68 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 06:27 AM

Yah but what if for every ten pages of fakes at google there was one real one-then there would be plenty real ones out there.

#69 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 02 June 2004 - 07:13 AM

My Gods...sorry, but my personal opinion of folks that play rock records backwards to look for Satanic messages that may or may not be there is...GET A HOBBY!  Seriously.  How paranoid are they?  Everytime someones plays something backwords for me to 'prove' the existance of these Satanic messages, all I heard is words and music BACKWARDS.  

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#70 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 10:38 AM

My Gods...sorry, but my personal opinion of folks that play rock records backwards to look for Satanic messages that may or may not be there is...GET A HOBBY!  Seriously.  How paranoid are they?  Everytime someones plays something backwords for me to 'prove' the existance of these Satanic messages, all I heard is words and music BACKWARDS.  

Yeah, I have always thought it would be hilarious if a band were to do a song with something recorded backwards on it that turned out to be a standup-comedy style rant making fun of people who listen to records backwards... ;D  If I were a musician I would SO do that!
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#71 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,786 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 11:40 AM

height of stupidity friends, either you try to ENJOY the song, or our try to IMPRISON yourself with all these nonsense!

#72 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 02:00 PM

LOL like the beetle's song?

#73 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 06 June 2004 - 06:41 AM

yeah isn't it "revolution" if you play it backwards you hear "paul is dead" or something?
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#74 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 02:14 PM

I think that is what it says.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users