Tingling?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tommy_tumnus

tommy_tumnus

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:11 PM

Hi everyone. I'm new to speaking to ghosts and what not, and I was just wondering...there's a ghost I met yesterday named David, and when I ask him a question, sometimes I get a tingling. Do some ghosts reply and say yes with a tingle that you can feel?

#2 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:22 PM

I have recently run into a few things that tingle. You're talking about a sort of "sparkly" electrical energy that is vaguely reminiscent of when your foot's been asleep and it's waking up on pins and needles?

I have to caution you to be REALLY careful around a ghost that tingles. It may be simply how your senses register it but my tingling experiences have been with nonhuman entities (aka demons).

Since you're new at it, be really careful anyway. Things lie and even when you think you know what's going on, there's always something that's smarter than you are. I wouldn't go around speaking to random entities and would protect myself EVERY TIME I got anywhere near anything if I were you. Spirit guides and friendly spirits (as opposed to ghosts or not-nice nonhuman entities) tend to give a person a "whoopee!" feeling in the pit of their stomach... so when you get that, it's safer but still not safe to entirely let your guard down.

Edited by Tantric Kitten, 28 December 2007 - 02:23 PM.

#3 tommy_tumnus

tommy_tumnus

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:02 AM

Okay, thanks for the help. I know ghosts and spirits all look different, but do bad spirits have any traits about them? Like this one I'm talking about, he wears black and has a dark beard...is there every any indication on what they look like that can point one way or the other on whether to befriend them or not?

#4 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:11 PM

Okay, thanks for the help. I know ghosts and spirits all look different, but do bad spirits have any traits about them? Like this one I'm talking about, he wears black and has a dark beard...is there every any indication on what they look like that can point one way or the other on whether to befriend them or not?

I think it's like with live people---you might be able to make some loose generalizations, but it's not a sure thing. Some people might picture the devil in black and bearded, but the same description could apply to a Jewish rabbi just as easily! I've never heard of tingling to specifically indicate demons, but I've never encountered one that I know of, either. Just be careful, take note of your feelings and whether any advice given seems contrary to good morals. Same as you would with anyone you meet, really.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#5 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:24 PM

I think it's like with live people---you might be able to make some loose generalizations, but it's not a sure thing. Some people might picture the devil in black and bearded, but the same description could apply to a Jewish rabbi just as easily! I've never heard of tingling to specifically indicate demons, but I've never encountered one that I know of, either. Just be careful, take note of your feelings and whether any advice given seems contrary to good morals. Same as you would with anyone you meet, really.

That's exactly true. I have to also re-emphasize that tingling might just be how you experience ghosts/entities/what have you. We all feel stuff differently and there are no universals, though a lot of people who feel things tend to have similar experiences (hence the mention of the "whoopee" feeling... I'd noticed it but not really thought a lot about it until I had several mediums that I know mention the same thing... now I tend to go "oh, I feel like that, must be someone's guide or gramma or whoever"). My own personal experience with tingly things has been with things that can be dangerous, so I warned you to be careful. Your tingling might be something entirely different but caution is never a bad thing, especially when dealing with people/entities that don't play by the same rules of the physical that we do.

This guy might just have liked dark clothes and he's got dark hair and a beard. I would take less from his "physical" appearance than how he feels, how you feel around him, etc.

Edited by Tantric Kitten, 29 December 2007 - 12:25 PM.

#6 tommy_tumnus

tommy_tumnus

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:42 PM

OK thanks again. I usually feel pretty calm when I'm around him but I actually think he left. Anyway is there a way you guys can click on my screen name and look at my other topics I've made? Because I made another one but I haven't got many responses from it and you help alot!

#7 Electra Rain

Electra Rain

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I'm a writer of the Horror, Goth, Dark Fantasy genre.<br />You can check out my poetry at:<br /><br />http://www.editred.com/electra73<br /><br />or visit my Writer's Portfolio (My Webpage)

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

I have to agree Yosei, some people tend to make loose generalization when it comes down to the paranormal, not all ghost hunters rely on supersition as actual fact, but only a reference. The tingling most people feel is energy, it indicates that you are connected mind - body and spirit to all else, including the other side. If you feel sick than the ghost you have come in contact with is negative, but always protect your psyche, higher self and self before contacting or coming into contact with anything weither it is living or dead.

'Creative Dreaming'Author: Electra Rainhttp://www.helium.co...t-motion-follow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users