I have a spirit or calling me "Momma"

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Haunted_Ship

Haunted_Ship

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in music, art, history, psychology, ghosts (obviously), ufo research and native american history

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:44 PM

Many people believe in and see ghosts, yet have no evidence. If someone asked me for 'evidence', I may be able to show them a couple of photos which have white swirly marks on them, but most wouldn't consider that credible.

Unless you've dealt with an evil entity, one that exists only to tear down and destroy a person, it's not surprising that you may be skeptical.

I've dealt with several unfriendly/evil entities. It's a certain feeling you get. That skin crawling, short-of-breath, spine tingling feeling. It gives you a fight-or-flight sense.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert FrostYou gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded, is another step forward." [b] Thomas Edison

#17 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:09 AM

Its hard to capture feelings or what you hear or smell. If I am the only one hearing them does it make it less credible ? Just maker me a sensitive - predominantly Clairaudient.

I'm a Ghost Hugger - odd word but its kind like a tree hugger, I don't believe we should do EVPs, take video or pics. You got to respect the dead. They were once living too.

#18 Haunted_Ship

Haunted_Ship

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in music, art, history, psychology, ghosts (obviously), ufo research and native american history

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

LOL. Ghost hugger...Interesting way to put it...Actually the pictures I have are from Thanksgiving 1999...They were captured by mistake. A ghost just liked to be in the same pictures as my uncle and his now ex-wife. It was a little creepy at first, but now just interesting. His ghosts don't bother him, like scratching or evil. They just move around his house and scare him. He's a country boy and the thought of ghosts nearly sends him into cardiac arrest. A bad combo with him being sensitive, lol.

Edited by Haunted_Ship, 14 August 2009 - 01:10 PM.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert FrostYou gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded, is another step forward." [b] Thomas Edison

#19 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:21 PM

It is rather funny isn't it ? I just made it up as I was typing ! Seemed to fit.
Ghost Hugger !
Yeah, some ghosts like being photographed and like the whole Q&A routine and EVPs. I don't like it. Unless a ghost gets in the pic as I am taking it ! lol

#20 Haunted_Ship

Haunted_Ship

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:38 PM

LOL. Well, that's okay, they asked to be in the picture.

How has the activity been at your house? Everything calming down?

#21 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:01 AM

Actually we sold that house, however when we were living there - May 2009 things had been okay. No real activity. there were spirits around but just around.

Have had minor activity here in my apartment. Weird stuff that we tried to debunk - the first night here the coffee maker went on and no one set it _ hubby smelled it burning. Heard a lot of loud thumps and bangings - walls are paper thin. Then there's the moving thermostat ! The temp has gone up and down here and NO one touched it ! It happened 3 or 4 times. And 2 Fridays ago hubby's phone charger came unplugged, VERY hard to do. Of course he was mad at me and our son ! He thought we are doing these things. Nope. Its just us 3 here and no pets. And then there is the missing slice of pizza that had been in the fridge that night - gone the next day it was gone ! I didn't eat it, hubby didn't eat it, 10 year old son didn't eat it. Who took it ? Weird.

#22 Knightranger

Knightranger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:I like cars, music, martial arts and of course the paranormal.

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:20 AM

I admit it, I ate the pizza. MMMM So GOOD! :D Shoulda listened to the sign, now you'll never get rid of me.(I'm kidding of course. I didnt do it.) That is some really neat stuff thats happening. Have you thought about setting up some kind of video camera? That would be the first that I did, especially if something is messing with the pizza!
"That was your plan Ray? Get her?" Bill Murry[/size]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users