Willard Ghost Captures and Queen Mary Ghost Cam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Country_Gal

Country_Gal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Sports, paranormal phenomenon, extraterrestrials, drawing, reading, writing, movies, video games, bodyboarding, surfing the web, snowboarding, horseback riding, animal welfare.

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:13 AM

I've gotten some captures from two different ghost-cam websites I'd like you guys to take a look at and tell me what you think. I've e-mailed these to the moderators of the websites - please don't hot link these images and/or claim them as your own.

Queen Mary -
Posted Image

Willard Library -
Posted Image

Horse Foaling Barn -
Posted Image

AmberPosted ImagePosted Image

#2 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:45 PM

Thanks for posting these shots. When bored, I tend to take a peak on the web cams too. In the first one, I don't see anything that stands out that might be paranormal.(maybe if you zoom in a hundred times) The second one looks to be a figure standing there, but do you have the shot before or after this one? And on your third one, that looks to be paranormal. But is hard to say when comparision shots are not with the said pictures. Thanks again! Dave

Edited by damckie, 02 January 2008 - 03:47 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#3 Country_Gal

Country_Gal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Sports, paranormal phenomenon, extraterrestrials, drawing, reading, writing, movies, video games, bodyboarding, surfing the web, snowboarding, horseback riding, animal welfare.

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:08 PM

Thanks for posting these shots. When bored, I tend to take a peak on the web cams too. In the first one, I don't see anything that stands out that might be paranormal.(maybe if you zoom in a hundred times) The second one looks to be a figure standing there, but do you have the shot before or after this one? And on your third one, that looks to be paranormal. But is hard to say when comparision shots are not with the said pictures. Thanks again! Dave

The first one appears as if there's some sort of fog going up the left staircase.. I didn't get a second shot of the shadow figure, unfortunately. I was suprised to see a vortex or something in a horse foaling barn.. But awesome nonetheless :whee:

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:27 PM

Well webcams are not the most trusted to take pics from, they are never very clear to examine well.

The first one with the Queen Mary, which I have been on and in the pool area, has a lot of shadows that show up from the lighting in this room and the walls themselves.

The second pic, this is a library, with many shelves. What I see is shelves that are blocked by one another and are creating this image. But its just not clear enough to be absoulte.

The last one, well its a barn.....bugs. This actually looks like a bug on the lens, its the butt end. Bugs can be a bit translucent. The shapes in this and the curve lead me to believe thats what this one is.

Thanks for sharing!
Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#5 Country_Gal

Country_Gal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:46 PM

Well webcams are not the most trusted to take pics from, they are never very clear to examine well.

The first one with the Queen Mary, which I have been on and in the pool area, has a lot of shadows that show up from the lighting in this room and the walls themselves.

The second pic, this is a library, with many shelves. What I see is shelves that are blocked by one another and are creating this image. But its just not clear enough to be absoulte.

The last one, well its a barn.....bugs. This actually looks like a bug on the lens, its the butt end. Bugs can be a bit translucent. The shapes in this and the curve lead me to believe thats what this one is.

Thanks for sharing!
Les

Thanks! Never thought about the butt-end of a bug thing.

#6 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:29 PM

The library ghost could be a library patron. I see that it's daylight and the lights are on. It must be during business hours.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#7 Country_Gal

Country_Gal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 02:07 AM

The library ghost could be a library patron. I see that it's daylight and the lights are on. It must be during business hours.

Thanks, what about the other two?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users