23 replies to this topic

#1 Virgo/Libra Cusp

Virgo/Libra Cusp

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:The unknown and mis-understood

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:35 AM

Thought this would be fun. It's amazing how much 10 years changes you and your life...

You've Changed 64% in 10 Years

Posted Image

Compared to who you were ten years ago, you've changed a great deal.
In fact, you're probably in a completely different phase of your life - and very happy about it!

How Much Have You Changed in 10 Years?

http://www.blogthing...din10yearsquiz/
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints in our hearts...and we are never, ever the same. - Author Unknown

#2 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:20 AM

You've Changed 60% in 10 Years

Posted Image

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:18 AM

You've Changed 80% in 10 Years

Posted Image

In fact, you're probably in a completely different phase of your life - and very happy about it!

Posted Image

#4 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:24 AM

You've Changed 52% in 10 Years

Posted Image

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

By the looks of things Ive also changed my gender according to the picture LOL :clap:

Edited by Mark London, 06 January 2008 - 08:25 AM.

#5 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:27 AM

You've Changed 56% in 10 Years

Posted Image

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#6 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:03 AM

You've Changed 44% in 10 Years

Posted Image

Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#7 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:51 PM

Edited by leonie, 07 January 2008 - 03:51 PM.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

You've Changed 88% in 10 Years

You're practically a new person these days, and no one from your past may even be around to notice.
You've moved on, changed your life, and totally transformed your personality - probably all for the better!

*Wellll.........MH DID say that 'life as I knew it would never be the same' and was that EVER truth in advertising! ;)* As a wise person once said ~ "I ain't yet where I wanna be, I ain't yet where I'm gonna be but thank God I ain't were I was!"

#9 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:11 PM

You've Changed 44% in 10 Years

...like yay!...lol!

#10 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

"You've Changed 84% in 10 Years"

"You're practically a new person these days, and no one from your past may even be around to notice.
You've moved on, changed your life, and totally transformed your personality - probably all for the better! "

If there is anyone around me that knew me back then... What do you think?

Edited by Whitebuffalo, 27 May 2008 - 01:15 PM.

#11 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:41 PM

Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.<br />
While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.

That's actually a little offensive. Updating a wardrobe is one thing, but "circle of friends"?? If you still have the same ones after ten years, that's a thing to be proud of!
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#12 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:48 PM

You've Changed 72% in 10 Years

Posted Image

#13 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:49 AM

You've Changed 36% in 10 Years

Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.
While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#14 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:49 AM

You've Changed 60% in 10 Years

You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but time hasn't changed you.

After all that, only 60%. I'm still the same jenjen :)

#15 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

You've Changed 52% in 10 Years

You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but time hasn't changed you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users