• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 08:26 PM

study Satanism the old ways, not the new age satanism, nor LaVay stuff. Traditional Satanism is the oldest Satanism ever which whom we worship Lord Satan and we are the ones who they say we do human sacrifices...
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

#17 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 08:42 PM

Oooohhh... human sacrifice. You're not jerking my chain are you? I know there are groups that still practice this, but I've found they are normally associated with the Thugee Cult. What are the requirements for human sacrifice? So you believe Satan is an actual entity? What do you get from worshipping Satan?

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#18 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 24 April 2004 - 02:51 AM

To answer the initial question, when I hear Black Magick I do automatically assume it's to do with negative practices... I don't however connect it with Anton LeVay and Aliestair Crowley.
I think that since the introduction of Christianity into our part of the world a lot of things have been either fluffy-bunnified or dragonified.  The world became that much more easy to deal with becasue things were black and white, either good or bad.  God was good and that gave us hope, and the devil was bad and that was why this life was perfect...
Even things like phooka have been classified as purely bad and evil, despite stories of certain phooka keeping members of their households from swearing and womanizing and insisting in leading in the lords prayer.

Personally I think that if you do a ritual which you believe will have an effect without considering the wider consequences for those around you... then you aren't a very nice person.  If on the spur of the moment you hurl a curse at someone because they severely wronged you- then you are only human and have every right to you all the power at your command (you must also be aware though, and prepared for the consequences of your actions).  I think I have something against premeditated selfish acts though, that are thought through to profit oneself above others, without a care for the damage it does to others.

I was wondering does the term "for every action their is an equal and opposite reaction" apply to things like magic?
only if that were so, then by doing "bad things" we'd be increasing the amount of "good things" the world did back... does that makes sense??

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#19 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 09:55 AM

It makes total sense, and I don't know why it couldn't apply. I personally believe magick is just undiscovered science.

I only agree that self-satisfying magick could hinder a person when it's ALL they do. A spell here and there to promote some sort of selfish agenda isn't an all together bad thing. I'm a firm believer that you can't do for others without first doing for yourself. Then again, I'm selfish and lazy. lol

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#20 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 06:55 PM

Sadly, I totally agree, ana, lol. ;D And really, like I said, if you don't INTENTIONALLY harm someone, or like Melliot said, 'pre-meditated' harm, then WHY not cast a selfish spell or two to enhance your life?? lol Afterall, to me a spell is really just a prayer (perhaps with more energy), and many people pray for good things to come to them...hence why we often hear opening prayers in church begin with, "Dear Lord, please help us *insert wish*". Intention of the heart and mind are key in this, I feel, and therefore, if all you really want are things that can help you or comfort you, I say go for it!

And hey, where's that Belial dude?? And here I was, eagerly awaiting to see what he'd share on his subject of 'human sacrifices!' (God, I crack myself UP! ;D)

#21 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 07:07 PM

we don't go out and just get a virgin and prefrom a sacrifice as they claim that we do. When preforming a sacrifice the person must be willing to be sacrificed for our Lord. We do sacrifice animals but we eat the meat as a feast and burn the skin, but human sacrifices r not done anymore as in the old days
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

#22 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 07:34 PM

Wow, that's very interesting, man. Glad to hear you're not a'huntin' virgins for this kind of thing, lol. ;) but seriously, why DO you still need to do sacrifices...of any sort? To win favor or perhaps enjoy some dark power? And in YOUR definition, what IS Satanism? Do you worship the 'Christian' satan or does this entity go by another name? Just curious...:)

#23 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 10:02 PM

Wow, that's very interesting, man. Glad to hear you're not a'huntin' virgins for this kind of thing, lol.  but seriously, why DO you still need to do sacrifices...of any sort? To win favor or perhaps enjoy some dark power? And in YOUR definition, what IS Satanism? Do you worship the 'Christian' satan or does this entity go by another name? Just curious...

A sacrifice of an animal is used as an offering to our Lord. When one dose there pact with Satan at times they are required to do a sacrifice upon our Lord to prove there faith upon our Lord. But yet not all sacrifices don't include of a killing, depends what sacrifice you tend to offer him, but has to come from the heart. Satanism to me is what I have become to learn is my life and as followers of Traditional Satanists they are my Family. I got a site on yahoo groups called Ministery of Satan, there you will find Black Magic, VooDoo, Moon Magic, and a little bit of everything. Satanism is letting your self lose from the strings that god has one on, it is all about being free and not being afraid you will mess up or be punished.

HP Belial

#24 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 12:39 AM

So you don't feel you will ever be punished for any deeds you do in service to your Master? I can see the appeal then in this type of religion, lol, even though my own personal beliefs don't sway in that direction. So you come from a long line of satanic worshippers? Kinda born into this? Just curious, but where do you suppose you go to when you depart from this earth? Is there a 'satanic' heaven? or do you believe you are just reincarnated again? And once again, is this the 'christian' satan you serve, or some other form of ancient deity perhaps unknown to the modern world? Thank you for satisfying my curiosity, btb, ;D

#25 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:10 PM

So you don't feel you will ever be punished for any deeds you do in service to your Master? I can see the appeal then in this type of religion, lol, even though my own personal beliefs don't sway in that direction. So you come from a long line of satanic worshippers? Kinda born into this? Just curious, but where do you suppose you go to when you depart from this earth? Is there a 'satanic' heaven? or do you believe you are just reincarnated again? And once again, is this the 'christian' satan you serve, or some other form of ancient deity perhaps unknown to the modern world? Thank you for satisfying my curiosity, btb

Well do I think I will punished 4 what I believe? well no not really cause to me how can I be punished 4 being a Satanist? not trying to be a smartbuta if I believe in jesus or his father and did such acts guess I would be punished but don't much believe in him. I was born and raised Catholic but as a child I always had a hatred 4 god why? that I do not know thats why I say I was born into Satanism, guess just them certain Black Sheep. When death comes across we will be in our Kingdom to yall it's called Hell guess you can say it is our satanic Heaven. Guess you can say it is the christian, baptist, catholics, and so forth Satan whom I worship as my Lord. Glad to be of help, but gotta watch what I say cause am not very welcomed here (evil grin)

#26 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:13 PM

People fear of that what they do not know nor understand. I am easy to get along with will be ur best friend 4 life but if u lose the respect tell you this you got an enemy 4 life and I do not forgive you can count on that.

HP Belial

#27 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:17 PM

In one post you said you've been surrounded by Satanism all your life (not a direct quote obviously), and in another said you were raised Catholic. How did those two belief structures help or hinder one another during your youth. HAveing been raised Catholic, yet practicing Witchcraft at an early age, I'm always curious how someone else handles this situation.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#28 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:27 PM

my family is catholic was baptised catholic but what they tryed to feed in my head about God it BAD_WORD me off even more, there was always a hatred 4 him in my life. At school was always in trouble 4 drawing Satanic stuff, I would draw pintagrams with out seeing em in my life as a child. A teacher asked me if I knew what I was drawing I said nope but I feel good and love it so I keep drawing it. every drawing involed fire and pintagrams, when I was taken to church I would be yelling and screaming and felt like I couldn't breath at all once I left church grounds I was fine. Slowly I started learning about who I was by dreams and an old Traditional Satanist showed me in deeper till he died. But as for me saying well I believe in god then I turned to Satanism I can not say that cause I never did love jesus nor the father, as 4 Satan I did always loved him as one would love the god up stairs

#29 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:29 PM

Witchcraft is another differant religion nothing to do with Satanism.....

#30 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:33 PM

Yeah, I understand the differences between Witchcraft and Satanism, I was just curious how you handled the two-religion household while growing up, just as I had to.

Okay, so you don't care for the worship of Jesus.... but do you believe that he's the son of God? It would stand to reason that if you believe in Satan, Jesus is the logical balance to that equation, since they are both constructs of Christianity. Thanks for answering my questions... sometimes I tend to ask a lot.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users