• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:58 PM

Hey Lizard King... Thanks to Peepers Hail Marys, the box is starting to develop... I begun work on the box Thursday and it's coming out quite well... I would much rather of had wood clamps, but the weights worked just as good...

I found those pictures as well, but I am making a box just big enough to hold an digital voice recorder... Those are big enough to stand in...

Later on today I'm going to get the staple gun I need to attach the screen so I can start to work on the lid...

Here are a couple of photos to tide everyone overů

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post more pictures as the box progresses...

Joven

PS: Much thanks to Lizard King for showing me how to place pictures in my postings...
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#32 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:My Favorites:<br />MUSIC, songwriting and Neurological Music Therapy Research.... oh, and flowers... lots of them.....<br /><br />My Experience:<br />Musical Composition, Orchestration, Arranging, <br />Performance....... <br />Music Video Production, Filming, Editing, Pod Casting.....<br />Photography, Cinematography, PhotoJournalism.... <br />Producer, Writer, Film Editor........<br /> <br />Paranormally:<br />Researcher of Inaudible Cacophonic Phonology, <br />I use digital and 8mm film, Nikon D60 Digital SLR Photography and digital audio....<br />St. Michael and the Angels, demonology and possession......<br /><br />I'm on a mission from God....<br /><br />4:44

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

:duel: ................ looks like things are going well!!!!!....... thanks for posting the pics.... it looks great so far!!!!
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#33 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

I've already finished the top, screened and everything... I've also finished screening the inside of the box, and now the top and bottom are still gluing... I will probably check on them later tonight and perhaps screen the rest of it... If not, I will finish it tomorrow and test it... Keep your fingers crossed...

Joven
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#34 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 07:58 PM

IT'S DONE!!!!!

I finished screening in the rest of the box, attached the lid, and soldered the grounding wire with plug to the back... The only thing left is to buy a clasp so that the box will stay completly closed...

But it's been tested... My cell phone gets great reception in my house, but when I put it in the box and pressed the lid closed, it lost the signal... Now it's ready to be utilized on investigations...

I have put a picture of the completed box below...

Enjoy

Posted Image

Joven

Posted Image

#35 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:My Favorites:<br />MUSIC, songwriting and Neurological Music Therapy Research.... oh, and flowers... lots of them.....<br /><br />My Experience:<br />Musical Composition, Orchestration, Arranging, <br />Performance....... <br />Music Video Production, Filming, Editing, Pod Casting.....<br />Photography, Cinematography, PhotoJournalism.... <br />Producer, Writer, Film Editor........<br /> <br />Paranormally:<br />Researcher of Inaudible Cacophonic Phonology, <br />I use digital and 8mm film, Nikon D60 Digital SLR Photography and digital audio....<br />St. Michael and the Angels, demonology and possession......<br /><br />I'm on a mission from God....<br /><br />4:44

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

Well done, my friend!!!!..... looks wonderful!!!.... :duel: ..... Congratulations!!!
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#36 john8750

john8750

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Electronics

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:01 PM

Are you sure about the test. My cell phone wont work in some places, but I still get the radio to work.
Try a portable radio, with batteries. That should be a good test.
This is my thought only. Please excuse me if Im wrong.
Great work.
John SmithI know I'm not a good speller. I have a low IQ.Keep the fun in it>

#37 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:35 AM

Hello John...

I'm pretty sure about the test because the phone has a very strong signal outside the box, but as soon as I put it in the box and shut the lid, the signal disappears... However you are correct... I need to try the radio... I will do that today and let everyone know the results... Perhaps I will try to take a video and post the results...

Christopher

Posted Image

#38 Lizard King

Lizard King

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests: <br />

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:55 AM

you weren't kidding were you? B)

good job!
Posted Image

I await the test logs

TLK

#39 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:11 PM

Well... For some reason, the radio I have isn't working properly... It'll work when it's plugged in, however won't when the battery is in... So I need to find a different radio to run this test with...

Posted Image

#40 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:15 PM

That is so cool! You're so handy! B) I hope it gives you great results!
Posted Image

#41 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

:( Too cool Joven!

I really like the whole idea behind the box.I hope it brings some good results that we can work with.

Feel better!

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#42 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:39 AM

Hello John...

I'm pretty sure about the test because the phone has a very strong signal outside the box, but as soon as I put it in the box and shut the lid, the signal disappears... However you are correct... I need to try the radio... I will do that today and let everyone know the results... Perhaps I will try to take a video and post the results...

Christopher

!!!SUCCESS!!!

I have tested a battery operated radio inside the box this morning... Outside the box we had a nice, strong stereo signal... As soon as it was placed in the box, and before the lid was closed, the radio lost the signal and all I heard was static...

As for making a video to post the results, unfortunately I don't have any blank tapes, so I couldn't make it happen... So, you'll just have to take my word for it... :)

Joven

Posted Image

#43 john8750

john8750

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Electronics

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:00 PM

Great work.
Thanks for the info...
John SmithI know I'm not a good speller. I have a low IQ.Keep the fun in it>

#44 Lizard King

Lizard King

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests: <br />

Posted 07 February 2008 - 09:23 AM

Hello John...

Christopher

!!!SUCCESS!!!

I have tested a battery operated radio inside the box this morning... Outside the box we had a nice, strong stereo signal... As soon as it was placed in the box, and before the lid was closed, the radio lost the signal and all I heard was static...

As for making a video to post the results, unfortunately I don't have any blank tapes, so I couldn't make it happen... So, you'll just have to take my word for it... :)

Joven

NICE!
you have established an interference free environment , that eliminates the all the possibilities for any anomalous receptions being generated by an external (non paranormal) source,and it looks light and portable enough to be a standard part of any PIs' EVP kit.

TLK

#45 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:44 PM

Thanks LK... It is very portable and light weight... Should be able to fit on any side table you may want to place a recorder...

I was actually thinking about offering my services to build these for anyone who wants one, for a price of course... But I have a small problem... I borrowed a friends miter saw to cut the wood, and I gave it back to him today... I need to save a little bit so I can buy one of my own so it would be a couple of months before I really can do that... However, it would take about 3 or 4 boxes to pay for one... So if someone is willing to buy 3 or 4 at once, I think I can give them a good deal so I can get my miter saw... LOL

I will post a topic in Paranormal Advertisements later about this so I do this legit, but if anyone's interested in one, please feel free to PM me... Don't post it in here... Against guidelines, in fact this reply may be a bit against guidelines... Sorry Earth Sprit :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users