• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:20 AM

I have just added a link to an eBay page where you can pick up one of my boxes... Visit my posting in Paranormal Advertising for more information...

:lol:

Christopher
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#62 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:32 PM

I just wanted to thank everyone who has purchased a box so far... And through some people's help, I've improved on my original design and have devised a way to ground it outside so it can be used during outdoor investigations...

So if you'd like to pick up this new box, don't hesitate to visit eBay and search for "Faraday Cage" and you'll bring up my listing....

Because of the revamped design and added grounding features, I cannot offer my special discount of $40 for Ghostvillage users, however I will entertain other offers...

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...

Christopher
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

#63 TheMan

TheMan

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:59 PM

Good afternoon.

I'm glad to see so much interest in using the Faraday Cage as a tool.

I built the one that TAPS is using. I'm very interested in some of your ideas. Also please feel free to ask any questions.

-B

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users