Need some advice

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 02 May 2004 - 02:51 PM

Hey... I stand by the I'm-rubber-you're-glue approach. For every goal the Flyers attempt, the Leafs actually win the points for!

(I'm a newly born Red Wings fan myself)

Heh..then I hope ya don't mind that I'm cheering on the Calgary Flames....just cause they're a Canadian team :)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#17 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 08:58 PM

Not at all. I'm only a Red Wings fan because I live in Michigan. Otherwise, I couldn't care less about hockey at all. And, it's actually quite fun to prophesy that they will lose a game when my husband is a die hard fan.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#18 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 06 May 2004 - 10:04 AM

LOL!  I do!  Because they are even "do-able" for those who choose to adhere to a strict "harm none" philosophy, because essentially, they're not doing a spell against anyone, all they are doing is protecting themselves against what others are flinging at them.  Technically, it's the ones who are flinging the harm in the first place who are harming themselves because all you're doing is putting up shields.   ;D

Elle

Think back to the last of the plagues the Egyptians sufferred before the children of Israel were released.  Moses told Pharoah that he (Pharoah) would determine the plague.  Once Pharoah ordered the death of the first-borns of the Israelites, the fate of the Egyptians was sealed.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#19 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 07 May 2004 - 07:22 PM

I agree with Ectoplazzum. Reflecting any spell back to the sender has always worked for me. But be sure that your friends have  stronger wills then the sender, or do a group thing to increase their power for this purpose.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users