Need some advice

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:55 AM

Hey folks,  hoping someone can give me a touch of advice.

Here's the situation.  Two very dear Witchy friends of mine have been involved for the last few years in the local BSDM scene.  That's not the problem per say, what makes them happy is cool with me.  But it's come to my attention that some other members of this community work some rather petty and nasty magic, and have chosen to target my dears.  They're both moving to Cyprus in the next few weeks to further pursue the BSDM thing (it's clearly a booming business...lol).

At any rate, these petty folks have sent some icky stuff around my dears.  They've been smelling sh*t on occassion, and have found that aquantinces have left little presents (money tied up in a tight bundle of knotted string, negative symbols in not normally looked in places, etc).

They've asked two things of me.  1) to work my usual healing/protection magic (I do both at once, since if you've been struck with negative things like that, it's going to leave 'wounds' that you need to deal with).  That's fine, I can do that easily.  It's #2 I'd like some advice on.  They need to figure out the best way to remove any type of obsticales that have been placed in their way.  Not sure at this point the best way to term it all.  

Does anyone have any advice on that type of thing?  If you don't want to post it all to the board, my email is in my profile, feel free to send it off to me, or use the IM that GV has set up.

Thanks!

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#2 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:19 AM

I apologize for my lack of knowledge... but umm in terms of witches... what is BSDM?

So someone has it out for your two friends?  Any known reasons for this?
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#3 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:24 AM

BSDM isn't witchy, it's Bondage, Submission, Domination, and I forget what the M stands form.  In short, my Witchy girls are Doms.  That has nothing to do with their spiritual lives, it's just what they do for a living.  :)

And the reasons are simply due to pettiness as far as I and they can tell.  These people don't want my dears to succeed and so are working against them.  

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#4 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:42 AM

AH, so it's fellow Doms seemingly not liking them budding in on their scene or something like that.  Hey nothing wrong with that stuff... LOL I think my wife is a closet Dom LOL!!! shh.. forget I said that.

Hmmm... well, as I view my higher self or spirit guide as a dragon I tend to litterally swallow up the little demons that come my way.  heehhe, I use the vision of my high self to overpower nasty stuff sent my way.  I also view it as a blue dragon, so he's got a "mean" streak.  I have no problem swallowing up and absorbing the bad/nasty stuff and using it for my own good and the good of others around me.  That of course works for me, your friends situation is a rather different.    

More than anything, and I hope my own situation showed it a little, is that a person's will to overcome and overpower a negative vibe is the best defense.  There was someone here a while ago with a similiar situation and that was the best advice I could give her.  Overpower and overcome with your own will and faith in yourself.  I look straight into the eyes of that negative energy and say, "I'm going to swallow you whole and spit you out."  

Hehe, will power is the best defense.  Use that with a sense of good nature (although mine is borderline negative fighting with a negative) and they'll be on top.

Kill em' with Kindness.  Those other people will feed off the frustration that your friends show- don't let that happen.  Gobble up their "toys" and spit them back out at them in the form of kindness.  Remember.... "full cirlce".

#5 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:52 AM

yahoo for restraining orders. if the people involved can't get within several yards of your friends or their home, can they still do as much damage?

#6 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:54 AM

I agree. There is a difference between healing/protection, and literally removing obstacles placed in their path. If the obstacles are for them and them alone, chances are, you're magick (or anyone elses for that matter) isn't going to find it and "dismantle" it. It's something for them to handle. All you can do, in my opinion, is help provide them with the courage and forititude to see it through.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#7 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:59 AM

Randy:  There's never been any kind of physical, direct 'human' attack on them, so if they went to the police, well...they'd be laughed out of the station.  And what's happening can be done from anywhere by my knowledge and experience.

Ana:  I tend to agree, they have to do the obsticale removing on their own, but none of us are all that sure of the best way for them to go about doing it....hence my query :)

I am doing the protection/healing on them WITH them rather than my usual doing it from my house.  So it should work to heal any damage already done to them on the spiritual level, and prevent any further from happening.  I will indeed though, take your advise and ensure that I surround them with enough energy for them to use on their own in terms of courage and forititude.

And yeesh, am I gonna miss my gals when they go!  :(

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#8 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:14 AM

Well, if it's wiccan/witching, I'm sure there are plenty of ways to do that.  Do a little research ,and you'll find the right answer you are looking for :)

Yeah, this stuff can happen from any distance.  If they they had any kind of contact or placed objects in their surroundings, these people can cause a heap load of trouble.  Remove the objects, destroy them, whatever, remove them first.  So these people you're friends are more powerful than any obstacle.

#9 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:32 AM

BSDM isn't witchy, it's Bondage, Submission, Domination, and I forget what the M stands form.  In short, my Witchy girls are Doms.  That has nothing to do with their spiritual lives, it's just what they do for a living.  :)

And the reasons are simply due to pettiness as far as I and they can tell.  These people don't want my dears to succeed and so are working against them.  

As for the acronym, it's BDSM, Bondage, Domination( some people say 'Discipline'), Sadism and Masochism.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#10 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:43 AM

Hey folks,  hoping someone can give me a touch of advice.

Here's the situation.  Two very dear Witchy friends of mine have been involved for the last few years in the local BSDM scene.  That's not the problem per say, what makes them happy is cool with me.  But it's come to my attention that some other members of this community work some rather petty and nasty magic, and have chosen to target my dears.  They're both moving to Cyprus in the next few weeks to further pursue the BSDM thing (it's clearly a booming business...lol).

At any rate, these petty folks have sent some icky stuff around my dears.  They've been smelling sh*t on occassion, and have found that aquantinces have left little presents (money tied up in a tight bundle of knotted string, negative symbols in not normally looked in places, etc).

They've asked two things of me.  1) to work my usual healing/protection magic (I do both at once, since if you've been struck with negative things like that, it's going to leave 'wounds' that you need to deal with).  That's fine, I can do that easily.  It's #2 I'd like some advice on.  They need to figure out the best way to remove any type of obsticales that have been placed in their way.  Not sure at this point the best way to term it all.  

Does anyone have any advice on that type of thing?  If you don't want to post it all to the board, my email is in my profile, feel free to send it off to me, or use the IM that GV has set up.

Thanks!

My suggestion would be to tell them to do a grand-scale cleansing spell, followed by some heavy-duty protection spells.  It might also help for them to reflect whatever is coming at them back to the sender.  I would sigilize whatever my intent was and make an amulet to carry with me at all times, so that if the ones who keep flinging the evil at them persist, it won't have any effect and will bounce back at the ones who are flinging it.

Elle

#11 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:50 AM

Don't you just love those I'm-rubber-you're-glue-whatever-you-do-bounces-off-of-me-and-sticks-to-you kind of spells? lol
Don't be a newt!

#12 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:55 AM

Heheh, that's the best stuff!

#13 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:57 AM

Thanks all for the advice!  It's very much appreciated and all of it is most useful!

Now...if I could just think of something effective to use AGAINST the Philadelphia Flyers for the next 3 games......  :)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#14 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:59 AM

Hey... I stand by the I'm-rubber-you're-glue approach. For every goal the Flyers attempt, the Leafs actually win the points for!

(I'm a newly born Red Wings fan myself)
Don't be a newt!

#15 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 08:56 PM

Don't you just love those I'm-rubber-you're-glue-whatever-you-do-bounces-off-of-me-and-sticks-to-you kind of spells? lol

LOL!  I do!  Because they are even "do-able" for those who choose to adhere to a strict "harm none" philosophy, because essentially, they're not doing a spell against anyone, all they are doing is protecting themselves against what others are flinging at them.  Technically, it's the ones who are flinging the harm in the first place who are harming themselves because all you're doing is putting up shields.   ;D

Elle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users