• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:18 PM

Heh...on MY period I'd be apt to *deliberately* curse and poison people :P...Yeah, I guess I've read those same things, but seriously, I don't feel so much 'connected to the Earth' at that time as just  simply bound to the physical plane...and worse, bound to the exact instant of time in which I live...I tend to have suicidal thoughts during my period because I feel like there's no future, no past that's worth remembering, nothing beyond mere bodily existence.  It takes a great effort of will to remind myself that this IS a temporary condition caused by biological factors and go on waiting it out.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#17 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:24 PM

Hrrmmmmm.....you may have some serious imbalances happening at that time.  My mom used to get that way prior to her hystorectomy.  There's lots of natural things you can take to help out....try talking with a naturopath to see what they recommend.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#18 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:32 PM

As much as I feel more powerful when menstruating, I'm a modern girl, and pain killers are a wonder of modern man. lol. PMS is a given for most of us, and all of the depressive issues concerning it. Some are affected more than others, and just the presence of PMS can sometimes redirect our thoughts from the spiritual to just the plain painful and depressing. Vampchick is correct that there are plenty of herbal remedies on the market today that alleviate these conditions. As trite as it sounds, however, try meditating. It works for some, although I can rarely get past the pain of cramps to make it work for me. If you can get past this tie to the physical, there IS a lot to get out of the action of menstruating.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#19 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:35 PM

Yoga.  Yes, yes...Yoga!  Muchly nice for the cramps.

Have we REALLY frightened off the men now?  Nice little discussion on Blood in Rituals turns into what my husband calls "That Discussion"...lmao

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#20 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:36 PM

Soooo, how about them Giants :P
Posted Image

#21 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 04:48 PM

GO LEAFS GO!!!!  DESTROY THE SENS!!!!

LOL...sorry, Canadian and it's PLAYOFF TIME!

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#22 chillsatnight

chillsatnight

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:26 AM

If it's for a good reason then by all means yes I agree with you in a ritual or spell, but I always make sure that the surrounding are really cleaned and bless, before I even consider using blood becuase it can cause evil to come before the good. I know I've had a bad experience with it.

#23 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:05 AM

welcome ChillsAtNight. Enjoy your GV stay!
Posted Image

#24 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:59 AM

I wouldn't necessarily say it could cause "evil" before good. I think what it boils down to is that by using blood, it generates a massive amount of power that one may not always know how to control and it could cause chaotic results. I wouldn't term that as "evil" because it's just power that randomly affects the area around it. It's the intention of the user which is good or evil.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#25 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:28 PM

Blood Rituals, well can I ask what do you practice? Just wondering haven't been here in such a long time that I see lots of new members here that kinda feel outa place. But I preform Blood Rituals but not the kind yall probley practice, yep I'm a Satanist...

HP Belial
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

#26 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:31 PM

I'm an "eclectic" witch. lol. That basically means I just throw a bunch of different religions into one big pot and toss a little magick in to boot.

Now Satanism.... you should start a topic and share a little of what it's about. I'm curious.
Don't be a newt!

#27 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 04:01 AM

Ana,

He has one probably a number of pages back, you might want to try our search engine
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#28 WhyteWatcher

WhyteWatcher

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:37 AM

What about bloodletting/consumption for the sake of fulfilling a physical and emotional need instead of for ritual?

This is the type of bloodletting I am familiar with. After much study I practiced it for a year with a more than willing host, and a few "guest" hosts. All submitted to medical testing prior to the act.  I found it to be incredibly powerful, a rush unlike any other I've ever experienced!  

But (there's always a "but", isn't there?)the drawbacks of consuming too much produces almost the same effects as an overindulgence in alcohol.  I also discovered that it seems to leave a doorway open (if not properly gaurded against, which I didn't realize until later.  hindsight and all..)and draws energies from negative sources.  I had heightened, unexplained activity in my home during that year, as well my daughter experiencing increased nightmares.

After one episode where I literally became drunk and sick on it, I ended it.  I cleansed my home, prayed protection over my daughter and hosts, then put it down.  Now it is like a mild habit I've kicked...the sight of fresh blood makes my mouth water, but I resist the urge.

Now, how many out there think I've completely lost it?  lol

#29 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 07:53 AM

lol. I've actually been a "donor" on more than one occasion, so I don't think you're crazy at all. I, personally, can't wrap my brain around the idea of drinking someone elses blood (at least not in quantities larger than sucking on a small cut- like if you cut a finger), but blood is definitely a fetish for me. And, even what you describe IS a ritual to some extent.

I understand getting drunk on it. Even though I was the donor, the man who was performing the bloodletting and I both had psychic dreams about each other for days afterwards. Headaches that only eased when we were in each other's presence. Things like that. It was quite intense. And honestly, something I'd love to try again, but I can't say that I've really found anyone here willing to.

Thanks for sharing.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#30 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 08:20 PM

well I had one posted in this site but guess it was deleted
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users