#16 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

hello,
I was wondering if there are any one who is from the London, Ontario Area, or near?
I've always been interested in the paranormal and have had many personal experiences (mostly when I was younger), but I think it would be neat to pursue the subject.

I live in London Ontario, I was at my girlfriends grave just the other nite and i think i might have caught something in a photo. Im wanting to find someone that is a professional to look over the photo. I think its a spirit orb in motion. I have been there a number of times. This isnt the first time things have happened there, just this is the first time ive caught something to show. She is buried here in london ontario. I have video also from that nite but need someone that can do evp to look further into that also. I might have something on that too.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#17 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

good question
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users