• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 little turtle

little turtle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:21 PM

At my old pretty active house, we had calls like that all the time. "no data" would come up, didn't matter if it was day or night.
Posted Image

#17 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:08 PM

My question is if you were already dead how can you as a spirit use the telephone to communicate? I mean in the other side there are no telephones so how can you make yourself heard here in our side. How can I as a spirit make that phone ring?
Does my question make sense? (I know I'm having trouble expressing it sorry!)

We really don't know the limitations, if any, of a spirit/entity. I do believe that spirits/entities can manipulate (if strong enough) their enviroment, electronic devices (this includes phones), and the living, etc.. I wouldn't go as far to say that there are phones "one the other side". But if a spirit wants to communicate with the living bad enough it will find a way. I don't believe that the spirit is literally calling a living person, but more along the lines of using their energy to manipulate the phone itself to communicate.
Posted Image

#18 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

yeah, same as ouija boards

#19 biada

biada

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:04 PM

yeah, same as ouija boards

But the ouija board is fake. It was proven while playing it with a couple of friends.. 1st time, we played it as normal with 3 girls. We got some weird and interesting messages.

Than, with the same girls, but blind folded, we got a bunch of random gibberish.

#20 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:38 PM

well, i mean, like the phone is a tool for them to communicate, so is the ouija board, for some it may not work because it depends how desperate you are for a connection and how open minded you are, spirits catch on that, like when someone talks to you and you are hearing them but not listening, like that hurts the living, it hurts the dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users