• 40 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 03:34 PM

Im not trying to insult anyone or anything I just want to know Im not alone

#3 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:06 PM

I'm quite sure there are many Gay and Lesbian Witches and Pagans all over the place.  Try the network at Witches Vox and see what you can find.  There's bound to be groups, circles, covens and social groups for Gay and Lesbian Witches, Wiccans and Pagans.

;)  

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#4 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:20 PM

Not a gay or lesbian witch, but Vampchick had a good point. Witchvox DOES, actually, have a section dedicated to finding like-minded individuals suited to what you are looking for. Good luck on your search. It's always nice to find people you can really tune yourself to.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#5 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 08:14 AM

Not a gay or lesbian witch, but Vampchick had a good point. Witchvox DOES, actually, have a section dedicated to finding like-minded individuals suited to what you are looking for. Good luck on your search. It's always nice to find people you can really tune yourself to.

BB, Ana

From what I have heard, many Dianic Wiccan covens are made up of lesbians.  Also, just for your own information, you might want to do some research into the goddess Bona Dea.  Many lesbians have her as their patroness.   ;)

Elle

#6 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 04 May 2004 - 10:21 AM

I think Moonspenders was wiccan- or something simmilar, deffinately witch like.  He hasn't posted in a while though... and I'm still looking for my faith.

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users