Help!!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 02 May 2004 - 05:44 PM

eh...I stand 4' 11".  Everyone is taller than me :)  I learned really fast not to let the big folks intimidate me!

Good luck!

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#32 earthstorm2525

earthstorm2525

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:06 PM

Alsie
 I know exactly how u feel I happen to live in the heart of the "bible belt".My friends think Im nuts and I am going to hell and it doesnt help that all my friends are a foot taller (also 4'11 ).

#33 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:20 PM

great!i'm a giant now! 5'0 and a quarter!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#34 earthstorm2525

earthstorm2525

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:36 PM

Arent you lucky  ;D

#35 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 02 May 2004 - 06:58 PM

well...on the bright side, short people can fit into most overhead storage compartments and suitcases.

i know the last one from experience. really weird story
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#36 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 07:52 PM

eh...I stand 4' 11".  Everyone is taller than me :)  I learned really fast not to let the big folks intimidate me!

Good luck!

Some of the most intimidating people I have known have been under 5 feet tall.  It's all in the attitude.  :)

Elle

#37 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:45 PM

yeah just ask my husband, if I wear shoes with thick sole and stand really really tall I hit 5'3" but I can put a serious whopping on him.  I know a few other guys who give me a wide berth too
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#38 earthstorm2525

earthstorm2525

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:48 PM

Its all about the attitude.
SHORT PEOPLE RULE!

#39 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:09 PM

That we do!  Unless my 6 foot biker husband wraps two fingers around my little wrist.  Then he wins cause I can't break the hold. :)  And I only hit 5' 3" when I wear my 4 inch stillitos...but who wants to mess with a hockey chick in 4 inch heels?

Krafted with luv

by monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users