Lansing Michigan - Blood Cemetery in Laingsburg

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 pattyk

pattyk

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

Here's my story and memories of the old Blood Cemetery: Any people who live in the area of the cemetery know about it's reputation. It's named for the Blood family, a pioneering family in the area. I went to school with several Blood kids; nice family too. In the 70's there was a metal arched sign over the entrance with the name of the cemetery. That's no longer there. We went there several times as teenagers and it's spooky with unexplained noises and movements. It made all of us very uncomfortable. If you take pictures there they will be full of orbs. In the mid to late 70's there was a terrible accident on the corner of Round Lake Rd. and old 27. A car-full of teenagers ran the stop sign with several being killed, and if I remember correctly, only one survivor. Some were decapitated in the accident. The surviving teen was hysterical as he talked to police stating that they had been at the Blood cemetery just hanging out when something began to chase/attack them. They fled in their car driving as fast as they could but the 'thing' kept chasing them trying to run them off the road, even trying to get in the car. Their flight ended in the crash with several gruesome deaths and a very frightened survivor who pleaded with the police to not let 'it' get him, too. Was quite the talk of the neighborhood for some time. I wouldn't go there to deliberatly seek out spirits unless you know how to protect yourself. Start with carrying a black tourlemine stone . . .

#17 crocheter

crocheter

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

KIM ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED IN FINDING MORE ABOUT BLOOD CEMETERY? I HAVE A STORY ABOUT IT AND A PICTURE THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN SEEING THAT WAS TAKEN JUST LAST WEEKEND WHEN I WAS OUT THERE WITH SOME FAMILY. NO ONE NOTICED ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PATICULAR PICTURE AS IT IS ONLY SEEN IN ONE PICTURE AND NOT THE REST OF THEM. LET ME KNOW AND MAYBE SOMETIME WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO HAVE YOU LOOK AT THIS PICTURE TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK

CROCHETER

DMG

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:01 PM

Share your picture and story crocheter, we are all interested. Picture can be posted int he Evidence Alley section, and the story under Personal Encounters!

Welcome to GhostVillage.
Posted Image

#19 crocheter

crocheter

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:54 PM

PATTYK

(BLOOD CEMETERY)

THE ACCIDENT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT COULD THAT HAVE HAPPENED IN 1988 IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE THE ACCIDENT MY FRIENDS WERE KILLED IN. THE LONE SURVIVOR IS A FRIEND OF MINE THAT HAS SUFFERED MEMORY LOSS BECAUSE OF THE ACCIDENT HE RECONIZES FACES FROM CLASSMATES. BUT DOESNT REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED THE NIGHT OF THE ACCIDENT OR EARLIER.

#20 c0rrosion

c0rrosion

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Amateur ghost hunting, photography

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:00 PM

Hi everyone, I'm from Lansing and I was actually just out at Blood Cemetery with friends a few nights ago (the last full moon.) We didn't see, feel, or photograph anything significant that night, but we're not sure if we were looking in the right spots. We were in the cemetery itself but we also tried to explore the grounds behind (south of) the cemetery as well looking for anything interesting. For people that have been out there before, where is the old house allegedly supposed to be located? I'm pretty sure we were nowhere near it and agreed that we should go out there during the daytime. Also, are there any particular spots on/around Blood Lake worth investigating? I found one article online citing that some people have felt "choking sensations" near the lake, but it's a pretty big lake. I used a satellite view on google maps to determine what's where, but no remains of the house are visible. For the record, if you google map search "Blood Cemetery, MI" it's very easy to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

- Magda

#21 Silver Wind

Silver Wind

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

I grew up a mile and a half from Blood Cemetary and I can tell you stories of weird things that happen there, both to myself and to friends. If it's still there, there is also a red barn at the corner of Jason Rd & Shepardsville Rd that is haunted and was used to Satanic rituals (yup, know that one as a fact from living down the road from it).

I now live in Central Texas, and I haven't been back home in a while, so I don't know if the barn is still there or not.

#22 c0rrosion

c0rrosion

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Amateur ghost hunting, photography

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

Please share your stories! I'd love to hear them. Also, I Google-satellite searched for the barn on Jason/Shepardsville, but it must have been torn down already. :kitty:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users