10 replies to this topic

#1 jeffrey wands

jeffrey wands

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:34 PM

ATTENTION ALL GHOST VILLAGERS:

FELLOW GHOST VILLAGER, JEFFREY WANDS, TOGETHER WITH RYAN BEULL (A&E'S PARANORMAL STATE), NICK AND ZACK (SCI-FI'S GHOST ADVENTURES) JOIN MAURY FOR AN HOUR OF PARANORMAL TV.

THE MAURY SHOW CAN BE SEEN THIS THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2008 @ 10:00 A.M. EASTERN TIME ON WPIX CHANNEL 11 IN THE NEW YORK AREA. CHECK LOCAL LISTINGS AND TIMES FOR YOUR AREA.

www.themauryshow.com

www.jeffreywands.com
:headbang:

#2 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:My Favorites:<br />MUSIC, songwriting and Neurological Music Therapy Research.... oh, and flowers... lots of them.....<br /><br />My Experience:<br />Musical Composition, Orchestration, Arranging, <br />Performance....... <br />Music Video Production, Filming, Editing, Pod Casting.....<br />Photography, Cinematography, PhotoJournalism.... <br />Producer, Writer, Film Editor........<br /> <br />Paranormally:<br />Researcher of Inaudible Cacophonic Phonology, <br />I use digital and 8mm film, Nikon D60 Digital SLR Photography and digital audio....<br />St. Michael and the Angels, demonology and possession......<br /><br />I'm on a mission from God....<br /><br />4:44

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

This looks like a good show.... I think The Maury Show also airs at the same time here in the south east on Comcast.... for anyone who is unsure about the time and date that this show airs in your section of the country, Google search your cable provider's online listings to check it out.....
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#3 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:39 AM

I set my DVR...see you on TV!
Posted Image

#4 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:10 PM

Thats great! Thanks for the heads up!
Posted Image

#5 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:My Favorites:<br />MUSIC, songwriting and Neurological Music Therapy Research.... oh, and flowers... lots of them.....<br /><br />My Experience:<br />Musical Composition, Orchestration, Arranging, <br />Performance....... <br />Music Video Production, Filming, Editing, Pod Casting.....<br />Photography, Cinematography, PhotoJournalism.... <br />Producer, Writer, Film Editor........<br /> <br />Paranormally:<br />Researcher of Inaudible Cacophonic Phonology, <br />I use digital and 8mm film, Nikon D60 Digital SLR Photography and digital audio....<br />St. Michael and the Angels, demonology and possession......<br /><br />I'm on a mission from God....<br /><br />4:44

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

Really enjoyed your segments on the show today, Jeffrey!!......... glad I could catch it (my morning class was canceled).... :)

peace....

Edited by peepers, 24 January 2008 - 07:53 PM.

Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#6 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:34 AM

I got to catch part of the show yesterday (while I was watching some visitors showed up and I didn't get to catch the end! lol). I was very impressed!
Posted Image

#7 dnor28

dnor28

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:I am very interested in starting a paranormal investigation group in my area.

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:34 AM

I really enjoyed the show Jeffrey! Thank you for giving the heads up :)

#8 jeffrey wands

jeffrey wands

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:20 AM

I really enjoyed the show Jeffrey! Thank you for giving the heads up :)

thanks so much i really enjoyed doing the show!

jeffrey a. wands
www.jeffreywands.com :whip:

#9 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:12 PM

I would like to watch this, is this anywhere on the net ??

#10 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:23 PM

Very impressive Jeffery! ;) Thanks for the heads up.
Posted Image

#11 jeffrey wands

jeffrey wands

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 09:56 AM

I would like to watch this, is this anywhere on the net ??

sorry i dont know any whereabouts on the net.i will let you know when the rerun it again.
thanks jeffrey wands :ghost:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users