Hi I'm new, need advice

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kipster

kipster

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:59 PM

Basically I want to know, if certain things happen around you, is it not better to ignore them, you don't empower what is going on, or the thing or things that happen.

#2 paraviews

paraviews

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:47 PM

Hyia, I have actually noticed that for myself, if I ignor what is going on then it only gets worse. this is one way they try to communicate with us.
Posted Image

#3 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

Hi kipster...welcome to GV!
:bluebounce: :ghost: :) :ghost: :hug:

I don't think I can help you much with your question, as I've never had any kind of paranormal experience, but there are many other capable people here who will most likely be able to better advise you. Enjoy your stay!
Posted Image

#4 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:01 AM

Can you be more specific? It's difficult to know how to respond being your question is pretty general. More information would help others to determine what it is you are needing.

#5 kipster

kipster

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:54 PM

Sorry I was so general. I have 4 kids, two of which keep talking about how a boy named Gerber lives in our house. Their ages are 4 and 6. I thought baby food, but they haven't touch the stuff since they were babies.
Since I first came here, the cabinets in the bathroom sound like someone is closing them. This has always happened, I have always blamed it on the house settling. None of my children will sleep alone. Because they say they have ugly dreams.
I stay up later than everyone else, it's my alone time. .
Anyway I ignore things and have been doing so for years, but lately, I see things, especially on ironing night.
My children told me that "Gerber" only comes out at night when I iron. I only iron at night after the kids are asleep for safety reasons, and besides watching a movie while doing it seems to make the tedious task go faster.
My husband's only strange encounterwas when he was alone, and the backdoor just swung open and hit the wall so hard, that he jumped off the couch because he thought someone was breaking in.
There was no wind at all, not even so much as a light breeze.

I see light shadows walk past the room I'm usually in and I have even walked out into the hall and into the kitchen thinking someone got up, but everyone is asleep, I go check and make sure everyone is in bed and they are! Sometimes I think I'm going nuts, I just dismiss things and pretend I don't see, because I guess I don't want to see. We really don't mention this to anybody, because most people don't believe, I 'm even thinking I might have brought a guest home from my grandpa's house because this house has had a bunch of stuff happen over there, to others in my family, but never to me, that is until now.

#6 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:34 PM

It seems as if someone is trying to get your attention. In my experience, ignoring them, unless it is residual, only makes them more active because they want to be noticed. The best thing to do is tell what ever it is that he/she is no longer living, does not belong here and must go into the light. You have to let it know that this is your house and claim it. I burn unscented white candles in my home to keep the energy clear and say prayers in the rooms where I feel unwanted presences. Also, depending on your frame of mind, you could be attracting energy to you. Unfortunately if one is sensitive to the spirit world, we bring that energy home with us from other places. Do you work outside of the home? If so is it a pleasant work environment? What about your husband's? I notice when I am around negativity, that energy seems to come into my home. Therefore it must be cleared. If you've heard of using sage, be sure to use only White Sage, as any other type may actually attract the very thing you are trying to rid your home of.

I hope that helps you. Welcome to Ghostvillage and you are not crazy!

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#7 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

I wish more people would come back with updates.

#8 Gifted

Gifted

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:12 AM

I wish more people would come back with updates.

I do too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users