sullivan county ny

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 meganl

meganl

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:40 PM

hi my name is megan. i am from sullivan county new york. i am new to this and looking for a local group. if anyone knows of one please let me know.
thank you.

#2 fperlmut

fperlmut

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:38 PM

I live in Sullivan County, NY. I am looking for a paranormal research group in the area. If anyone can help me out. it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for the hudson valley area. Thanks. Maybe if someone would like to start a new group. that would be cool too. :)

#3 vbrockv

vbrockv

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:08 PM

Hey! I've been looking for something in Sullivan as well. I can't even find any local places to check out! I know of a few houses, but they're occupied. Are there any places that you know of? I know of the little boy at Downing park in Newburgh, but nothing in Sullivan.

#4 kimm

kimm

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

i'm also from Sullivan County and I just discovered paranormal activity a few monthes back and i would really like to find a group and find out more about this. :yawn:

#5 initalflipside

initalflipside

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:06 PM

hey im also from sullivan county and looking into paranormal research so if anybody hear wants to im totally down for spending a night in a hunted place with a camera and some gear let me know i think it would be fun

#6 ReelyBored

ReelyBored

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:28 AM

hey im also from sullivan county and looking into paranormal research so if anybody hear wants to im totally down for spending a night in a hunted place with a camera and some gear let me know i think it would be fun

im in Ulster county, down for this as well!

#7 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:00 AM

Hello everyone:
I posted that I was looking to start a group in the NY Tri State area. (See NY Tri-State Area in this catagory)I live in Rockland County NY which is the lower Hudson Valley. I don't much care if it is NY tri state or the counties north of the city. I said the tri-state because I thought that would about cover the entire area. My sister is in Ulster County.
Anyway if anyone is interested in setting up a group, I'm all for it. If any of you just want Sullivan County then why not get together you guys. It seems like there is a few of you that want a group up there. Contact each other and do it. There are a few posts that asks if there is a group. Why not get together yourselves and do it. Don't wait for someone to contact you, why not contact some of the others that are looking for a group in Sullivan County.
Like I said I would be thrilled if anyone wanted to start a group with us, but if you just want Sullivan it seems like you have the makings of a group. Happy Hunting and HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Natasha
npq13@hotmail.com
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 blprdirectorR

blprdirectorR

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigating. I'm the director and founder of Beyond Life Paranormal Research

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

hi my name is megan. i am from sullivan county new york. i am new to this and looking for a local group. if anyone knows of one please let me know.
thank you.

Hey Megan. I see you are looking for a group in the Sullivan County area. Were you able to find one?

#9 blprdirectorR

blprdirectorR

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigating. I'm the director and founder of Beyond Life Paranormal Research

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:54 PM

i'm also from Sullivan County and I just discovered paranormal activity a few monthes back and i would really like to find a group and find out more about this. :)

Hey Kimm,

I'm the director of Beyond Life Paranormal Research. I'm in the Sullivan County area. What has been going on with the paranormal activity? My team and I maybe able to help you with what is going on. Email me at djmixakilla@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users