Pictures of GV'ers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
377 replies to this topic

#376 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:46 AM

Nope....not old man winter...sexy old man winter...LOL!

Awesome shot! I love it.

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#377 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:27 PM

Nope....not old man winter...sexy old man winter...LOL!

Awesome shot! I love it.

Les

what she said......plus awesome!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#378 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:38 AM

Awww, well...thank you Les and Laurie Ann. Ya put a blush on a geezer's cheek! :) There was a better picture, but I had my glasses on, and I didn't like it, so...yer stuck with this one! haha

Oh...and watch it with those virtual snowballs. Old Man Winter doesn't like getting hit by them. I've been known to put bits of gravel in the snowballs I throw. Just giving you fair warning. ;)
Beannacht ort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users