Kira

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:13 PM

I just want to let you know that I really enjoy reading all of your replies to questions and pleas for help. You are so full of information! I think you are a wonderful contributor to the forum and I just wanted to recognize you for that.
Posted Image

#2 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:13 AM

Here here! Yes, and I would have to agree. Even when Kira is really busy, she still takes the time to give advice and kind words to those who need help. Thanks Kira and thanks to all who make this a great site!

#3 ~*Jazzy*~

~*Jazzy*~

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal happenings...and being able to discuss odd things without people running at you with a straight jacket!!<br /><br />Places I've had the luxury of investigating:<br /><br />Waverly Hills (Louisville, Kentucky)<br />Moundsville State Pen (West Virginia)<br />Prospect Mansion (Ohio)

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:15 AM

DITTO DITTO DITTO! :kitty: Kira has a wonderful way of making the words just flow out of my brain and she never ceases to amaze me! She always puts a smile on my face!! Thank you Kira!
Posted Image Thanks Aloha!!!The MAN on the cover of GQ that is in my profile pic is the LOVE of my life!

#4 Pfled

Pfled

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:1. Making my son smile<br />2. Investigating and researching places of alleged paranormal activity<br />3. Hiking<br />4. Cooking

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:15 AM

I am in full agreement.

Not many people in this world are as kind and genuine as Kira.

Wish they all were.
"So even if you can't see it, you can still believe in it.It's easier if you lose all the things that prevent you from seeing it."-The Resistance by the Sam Roberts Band

#5 dnor28

dnor28

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:I am very interested in starting a paranormal investigation group in my area.

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:25 AM

I agree 100%! Kira is a outstanding person. Kira has been very kind and helpful to me as well as a great friend and I can just imagine what she does for others. I am so glad that others are recognizing her in this thread as she deserves it!

#6 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:32 AM

I've often thought the same thing myself. Kira, you are eloquent and wise in all of your responses. I don't know very much about you yet, but you are definately a kind soul! Thank you for all you do! :kitty:
Posted Image

#7 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:20 PM

For someone who has gone through so much in life, she deserves a cookie from me :Wall:

#8 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:53 PM

Oh my goodness. I just happened to look at Cynthia's member profile and saw a post with my name. Wow, I'm so touched. Thank you so much for saying what you did and recognizing me. You have no idea what that means to me. I do the best I can and feel my mission is to help. I believe that is why I found GV back in April. I can't tell you all the wonderful people I have met through this forum whom I now consider to be dear friends......everyone who posted above and more. (You know who you are). As Mark and Jazzy alluded, it's been a rough year for me, but a good one too.

Sometimes people don't always agree with me, I'm pretty outspoken and have my own beliefs that are sometimes unpopular, especially when it come to politics! However, for the most part, GV members are among the most open-minded individuals I've ever met in my life. Sometimes I wish so hard that we could all meet in person.

Very rarely do I go a day without checking in with GV, so sorry I missed your post on the 28th. Yes, that was a bad day. But it's over and done and I'm back to me.

I am humbled by this thread and what everyone has written about me. Thank you so very much. :angry:

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#9 sweetmamadot777

sweetmamadot777

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality , Ghost history , Angels , My Family and my two wee doggies xx

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:35 AM

I so agree with all the above posts, although I haven't known Kira for very long, but she has personally been of great help and inspiration to me, her posts are so full of honesty and wise words, she always takes the time to care about , and help her fellow human beings, regardless of her own personal circumstances. A truly selfless and a very wise soul. God Bless you Kira. xx :angry:
Life isn't about waiting for the sun.It's about learning to dance in the rain

#10 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

Who couldn't agree :clap: And doesn't the timing make you go hmmm?
I feel the same. A few weeks ago Kira told me I was going to go through some stuff and gave me a tidbit of advise. A week later the "stuff" hit the fan. I was ready to chuck it all but remembered that advise. "Stuff happens, and we got through it without unnecessary upheaval. I am very thankful to my friend.

Edited by Amylew, 31 January 2008 - 08:53 PM.

There is nothing left to say.Me

#11 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:00 PM

Thank you Amylew and Sweetmamadot777,

Again, you all have no idea how much these words of kindness mean to me.

Always remember that life is a process. Sometimes it's a rollercoaster, other times it's a long, flat boring road, but in the end, things always change. It's how we handle the changes, the highs, the lows: that make us who we are and define us as human beings.

My love and gratitude to all of you, what you don't realize is how much you help me as well.

Kira

#12 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:12 PM

:clap: :clap: Love this post. Kira is "The Bomb"....aka "The Best". GV wouldn't be GV without her.... :greenbounce:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#13 little turtle

little turtle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:58 AM

I am not very active here, I read instead of post mainly. I always enjoy your posts Kira.
Posted Image

#14 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

More thank you's all around. I don't think I would be who I am if I hadn't found GV. Finding this board in 2007 was one of the steps along the way of discovering who and what I am. It's because of the INTELLIGENT conversations with GV members that have stretched my mind and made me unafraid to speak my mind.

I love you all very much.

Kira :)

#15 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:38 PM

Well, I might as well heap a bit more praise upon Kira, for the sensitivity and caring witnessed in her postings and replies...

Big round of applause, and flowers strewn at her feet...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you rock! :)

...now, please don't get all 'big-headed' on us mortals... :D

Edited by meanderer, 06 February 2008 - 12:39 PM.

Beannacht ort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users