23 replies to this topic

#16 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:43 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: Let us add to the Kira is an absolutely wonderful person! We value her opinion very greatly. She is very insightful and very well versed in her paranormal knowledge. She knows how to put anyone in a great mood!!! We Love her too!! Julie and Dave
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#17 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:30 PM

I am joining in here too! :clap:
Posted Image

#18 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:47 PM

I don't know, if this keeps up much longer, Meanderer, you might have to come over and hold my head up!!! In fact all my neighbors in CT might have to come over and push my head through the door!!!

I just wrote a PM to someone saying if you guys could see me here sitting on my sofa with my 3 small dogs at my side and one at my feet, with my laptop and my heating pad on my back, with my cards and books strewn around me and lists of things to do....you'd all have a great laugh. My dogs are begging for my left-over stirfry, it is too funny. Poor babies, I ate all the good stuff. They're spoiled, so I'm going to go cut up some beef and add more rice and give them a little feast.

Just know all this love and respect you are showing me goes both ways...........if not for all of you I'd have nothing to say.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE INFINITY my GV Family!

Kira

NOW STOP IT ALREADY!!!! no don't, yes do, no don't, yes do stop--I'm getting embarrassed now (okay only a little, Leo's love the spotlight actually).
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#19 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:58 PM

I just realised that this post is about Kira!
She hasn't even been here a year yet, and has touched so many lives, mine included.

I love her to bits! Kira is a true LADY.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#20 brass city paranormal

brass city paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

I just saw this post, as I was broadening my own horizons (since I hardly ever go outside the Haunted Locations folder.)

Of course Kira is great she's from CT! We Nutmegers rock!

Seriously though, I have to agree with everyone else, I greatly enjoy your posts too Kira, whether I share the views or not (and I usually do!), they are kind but firm when necessary and always well thought out and comprehensible.
If we keep an open mind we will always learn from others.

Kira, thank you for bringing so much to the GV community! :hug:

M.

#21 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

I agree....Kira is one of the best people in GV. Always friendly and trying to help people.

#22 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:34 PM

And here's my two cents: Everything that everyone else has said, plus! Kira, you, Mark and myself joined relatively around the same time, and though I was absent there for a few months playing Soldier, it was nice to know that you gave me some support through my situation. Plus, I have gone back and read some of your posts I have missed in my absence. Hate that I missed them the first time they hit the Village! The is a better place to be because of people like you, sigh, and yes you to Mr. London! (Though if they start a "Mark London" thread, oh the fun I will have with that!)

Keep being you, that keeps the Village a better place! :hug:
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#23 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:58 AM

I agree 100% with all the posts above.
Kira is more-less my pen pal. She's given me so many words of adivce and suggestions. I have refused a reading, only because I feel there are others who need one more than I do. I love talking to her, and hearing all of what she has to say.
Many Blessings to you hun,
Angie
Posted Image

#24 -M.

-M.

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

While I've only spoken with Kira once, she's awesome!
I wish she didn't live so far upstate!!

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users