Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Sleep paralysis or a ghostly/demonic encounter?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Country_Gal

Country_Gal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Sports, paranormal phenomenon, extraterrestrials, drawing, reading, writing, movies, video games, bodyboarding, surfing the web, snowboarding, horseback riding, animal welfare.

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:58 PM

I've gone through sleep paralysis before but have only felt a ghostly presence (electricity/tingling) twice.

First time I was awake, so it seemed, and I felt a ghost taking advantage of my body and caressing me and it said "Oh, baby" in my ear. The second time happened last night.. I couldn't get to sleep - each time I tried I went into a stage where I was unable to move or speak. I tried to yell for my mother to come help me - I heard myself say it yet no one came. This being was holding me down on my stomach.. I was calling out to Jesus in my mind and trying to move.. It (the spirit) said, "Wow, you're a strong one.."

I've had sleep paralysis before, but only two times have I felt this electricfying feeling.. Like someone was putting voltage into my body.

Last night was horrible for me. I was attacked twice in my sleep. I was able to get up and get my cross but even then it didn't help. Eventually I fell asleep for a couple hours.

Could this (encounter/attack) be from a seance I had before? What are other causes?

It's terrifying me and the presence is only becoming stronger.

AmberPosted ImagePosted Image

#2 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:03 AM

moved to PE for better replys.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#3 Lissa Pissa

Lissa Pissa

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location:Just This Side of Scenic Insanity...and sometimes Raleigh, NC
  • Interests:Being a mom first and foremost, cooking, working to save Mother Earth, starting revolutions, talking to dead people, you know- basic stuff...

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:25 AM

I've gone through sleep paralysis before but have only felt a ghostly presence (electricity/tingling) twice.

First time I was awake, so it seemed, and I felt a ghost taking advantage of my body and caressing me and it said "Oh, baby" in my ear. The second time happened last night.. I couldn't get to sleep - each time I tried I went into a stage where I was unable to move or speak. I tried to yell for my mother to come help me - I heard myself say it yet no one came. This being was holding me down on my stomach.. I was calling out to Jesus in my mind and trying to move.. It (the spirit) said, "Wow, you're a strong one.."

I've had sleep paralysis before, but only two times have I felt this electricfying feeling.. Like someone was putting voltage into my body.

Last night was horrible for me. I was attacked twice in my sleep. I was able to get up and get my cross but even then it didn't help. Eventually I fell asleep for a couple hours.

Could this (encounter/attack) be from a seance I had before? What are other causes?

Wow- that's quite an experience. I must admit- one of my biggest fears is being "accosted" by an evil spirit. I don't think I've ever had an experience like that while I was awake, but I HAVE had many dreams in which an evil spirit is attacking me and I simply cannot move or even scream. It is literally the most terrifying feeling I've ever experienced. I don't know if it is my own subconscious fears causing these dreams or if some spirit actually IS accosting me in my sleep. The only advice I have for you is to make sure you put a "white light" around yourself when you go to sleep, and perhaps try to learn some protective prayers in order to avoid these experiences in the future.
Although I feel really badly for you and your experiences, I do look forward to reading some of the replies to your post...
"I existed from all eternity and, behold, I am here; and I shall exist till the end of time, for my being has no end."-Kahlil Gibran, Anthem of Humanity "For what is evil, but good tortured by its own hunger and thirst?"-Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

#4 Nomad

Nomad

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, studying about different cultures, raising my children, loving my wife.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:39 PM

This has been my experience. I say that only to rest assured everyone else, because they may have had different ones, and I am not an expert, but I have had very similar experiences and this was my take.
One night I fell asleep at 11:03 pm. I remember this because for some reason I looked at the clock before I lay my head down. Immediately I began to dream, which, later on I thought odd, but not to go intothe details of the dream, this is the jest of it. Someone in my dream offered me something and I said, "no". After I said, no, I felt this presence. Electrifying, would pretty much describe the feeling. I remember fighting it, and trying to shout, but couldn't. Then I remembered I had to say a name, but I couldn't remember at first, but then after a brief struggle, I recalled, "JESUS!" But still could not speak. So I mumbled and I distinctly remember hearing, "Oh, that's how it's going to be!" And eventually the presence lifted and left. I woke up and it was 11:13pm. Only ten minutes felt like a lifetime.
Later I realized that there in my life were several doorways I had opened and needed to shut. After doing this the occurances quit. There are several things I am omitting, but if you want to discuss them in more detail, pm me and we'll discuss.
I would say, yes, you have opened some things that need to be closed.

#5 Country_Gal

Country_Gal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Sports, paranormal phenomenon, extraterrestrials, drawing, reading, writing, movies, video games, bodyboarding, surfing the web, snowboarding, horseback riding, animal welfare.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:41 PM

This has been my experience. I say that only to rest assured everyone else, because they may have had different ones, and I am not an expert, but I have had very similar experiences and this was my take.
One night I fell asleep at 11:03 pm. I remember this because for some reason I looked at the clock before I lay my head down. Immediately I began to dream, which, later on I thought odd, but not to go intothe details of the dream, this is the jest of it. Someone in my dream offered me something and I said, "no". After I said, no, I felt this presence. Electrifying, would pretty much describe the feeling. I remember fighting it, and trying to shout, but couldn't. Then I remembered I had to say a name, but I couldn't remember at first, but then after a brief struggle, I recalled, "JESUS!" But still could not speak. So I mumbled and I distinctly remember hearing, "Oh, that's how it's going to be!" And eventually the presence lifted and left. I woke up and it was 11:13pm. Only ten minutes felt like a lifetime.
Later I realized that there in my life were several doorways I had opened and needed to shut. After doing this the occurances quit. There are several things I am omitting, but if you want to discuss them in more detail, pm me and we'll discuss.
I would say, yes, you have opened some things that need to be closed.

Wow! That's incredible.. The presence I had bothering me left after I mumbled the name of Jesus.. It certainlly wasn't pleased.. but I was when it left. The electric feeling is sort of like what my uncle uses on his patients (he's a chiropractor) when they have tight muscles. I was attacked the first time..

I saw a website where it said these beings actually use dark light to wrap your arms and body together so you cannot move. If you come across it please let me know. It was under "sleep paralysis" on yahoo.

#6 Country_Gal

Country_Gal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:22 AM

I really wish I could get more replies.. :)

#7 Gifted

Gifted

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:33 AM

I wish you would too.
While I've not been attacked, I have been intimately touched.
Hence, no help from me to you.
I'll be watching this thread.

Gifted

#8 biada

biada

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:01 AM

I can relate. I usualy get SP sleeping face up. But, this one time, I was sleeping face down. I woke up as usual from a loud noise like a plane flying over and wham. I can't move. But, seeing how I was sleeping face down, I wasn't afraid for some reason. Anyways, my eyes were open and I could see everything. While sleeping face down, My right arm was hanging out the bed and it was near a wall socket... The weirdest thing happend.

While going thru SP, I saw some electrical current flowing from the wall socket to my pointing finger... Kinda like the electrical crystal ball effect. Dont' know what it was it I wasn't felling shocked or anything.

Thats the only thing I remember, it was a while back.

#9 Country_Gal

Country_Gal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:33 AM

I can relate. I usualy get SP sleeping face up. But, this one time, I was sleeping face down. I woke up as usual from a loud noise like a plane flying over and wham. I can't move. But, seeing how I was sleeping face down, I wasn't afraid for some reason. Anyways, my eyes were open and I could see everything. While sleeping face down, My right arm was hanging out the bed and it was near a wall socket... The weirdest thing happend.

While going thru SP, I saw some electrical current flowing from the wall socket to my pointing finger... Kinda like the electrical crystal ball effect. Dont' know what it was it I wasn't felling shocked or anything.

Thats the only thing I remember, it was a while back.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's pretty creepy.. I was lying on my stomach/side at one point.. But could see all around me.. I too have woken up and/or heard a plane flying overhead.. But the noise was right in my ear.. VERY creepy -- I don't like airplanes much.

#10 rediva

rediva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:35 PM

I have had SP before as well. It scared me so bad. The house I used to live in with my ex had spirits. They would turn on and off the lights, change the tv channels, flush the toilets and sometimes we could hear a faint sound of music in the walls. Weird, I used to see them all the time. It used to scare me alot and my ex was skeptic however, he knew strange things were happening. One night I was in bed and could not move, It felt like someone was holding me down. I could not speak- I was sure I was awake- As soon as I could move again, I grabbed my Bible that I kept on my nightstand and hugged it under the covers with me until I fell asleep again. The wierd thing is that in the morning when I woke up, I did not have the Bible under the covers with me, It was still on the nightstand where I have always kept it. I did some research on SP and dreams and I found out that I was asleep the entire time, I just did not go into the REM sleep. Its been over 10 years so can't aremember exactly what I found out but it was something like that. Also had the same type of dreams but not SP, I think I am awake and look at the end of the bed and see a nun waving for me to come to her. I also saw an angel floating beside my bed- Everytime, I thought I was awake, but in realty I was still asleep.
After I split with my ex and moved out, I stopped having these weird dreams. Maybe there is something in your life that you need to change.
Please keep us posted.

#11 sororluna

sororluna

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Seances, Mediumship, Ghosts, Hauntings, Psychic stuff<br /><br />University Lecturer in Latin, Ancient Greek, and Biblical Hebrew<br /><br />Founding Member of Psychics and Ghost Hunters of Western Oregon<br /><br />Reiki Master <br /><br />Light Body Graduate (www.orindaben.com)<br /><br />Have studied Parapsychology in my spare time since 1989<br /><br />Medium-in-Training since 1994 (Mainly mental mediumship however have some knowledge of physical as well).<br /><br />Lived in Durham, England for 2 years (my husband is British) and have seen 60+ mediums live in various Spiritualist Churches in the UK and USA, as well as attending psychic worshops and mediumship classes in both countries.<br /><br />10 or more years of personal, detailed, hands-on experience with EACH of the following faiths: Baptist, Catholic, Pagan/Witchcraft. <br /><br />I do Biblical Hebrew (Old Testament) and Biblical Greek (New Testament), if anybody wants any literal translations of paranormal matters in the Judaeo-Christian Bible. My main area of interest however is Latin, which I speak fluently and teach, and also Ancient Greek, if anybody wants literal translations of any Pagan writings. Also fairly fluent in Italian. Two terms of German as well :).

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:13 PM

I had spleep paralysis with a ghostly/demonic encounter.

My story is below, however I wanted to let you know that there are 2 other names for this phenomenon, so that when you are doing research you can look in these avenues as well:

"old hag syndrome" - the idea being that an entity like an old hag is sitting on your chest, keeping you from moving, speaking, or sometimes, it feels like you can barely get your breath.

If you google "old hag syndrome" there's LOTS of stuff.

Also, another name for this entity which comes to you in sleep paralysis is called a "succubus" (female) or possibly an "incubus." "Succubus" is Latin from "sub-cubo" which means "to lie underneath" and implies a female entity. "Incubus" is Latin from "in-cubo" which means "to lie upon," or even more graphically "to lie inside" which implies a male entity. These are other terms for the entity who are believed to participate in sleep paralysis experiences.

Ok, enough of schooltime! here's what happened to me:

I was in college in summer school, and one night I woke up and couldn't move. There was an entity standing at the foot of my bed. It was a man who looked about 35 years old, and he had old-fashioned clothes on like from the 1890's. His body was a bit hazy but his face was clear. Even when I continued to stare at him and his body started to disappear, the face remained. It freaked me out because I had had items MOVE in my dorm room, so I thought somebody was there anyway. I did not have a roommate, but I would often come into my room and some of my religious statues or dolls would be FACING BACKWARD for no reason.

So I freak out and call a friend, taking my rosary with me. We go on a walk (it's about 2 in the morning) while he tries to calm me down, and I look down and my ROSARY is in like 4 pieces (It is glass and metal chain, so should have noticed if I had ripped apart, but I hadn't!) so I freak out more, now that my blessed item is broken. And part of it is MISSING! I had a hard time getting back to sleep, as you can imagine, and slept the rest of the term with my dorm room open so that the light from the hall would light up my whole room and if I screamed my friends next door could hear me (silly I know but I was terrified).

The next morning after class I was determined to go find the rest of my rosary, because I felt for some reason that I would not be safe until I did. But Daniel and I had done a 3 mile round trip on our walk the night before, and I only had 30 minutes until my next class. So I decided to drive along that road, pretty sure there would be no way I could see a bit of tiny rosary from my car, but wanted to try anyway.

My university only had 1200 students, and the town doesn't even have a gas station, so you can say we all knew each other - at least each other's faces - literally. However on that road that morning I met an old man jogging, whom I had never seen before. I thought it was a slim chance, but nevertheless rolled down the window. I asked "Have you seen anything that looks like part of a catholic rosary?" and he leaned in the window and opened his hand and IT WAS IN HIS HAND! I was so excited, because now I was able to put my rosary back together.

I never saw that old man again - so I believe that he was a guardian Angel that appeared momentarily to let me know I was safe.

As far as these sleep paralysis things go, they are scary but I personally don't know any instances of anybody actually being harmed. My friend has them too.

#12 Anicia

Anicia

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:07 PM

"Sleep Paralysis" started for me when I was 13 or 14. Let me start off by saying I've been "conditioned" for paranormal investigation since as long as I can remember; I'm 16 now.

Anyway...the first time it happened I remember hearing a noise and feeling the immediate need to get up to see what it was but I couldn't move. I was just stuck there trying to get up and trying to yell for my mother but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't. Then I remember being lifted up then dropped off the side of my bed. Somehow I ended up back on my bed and was held down for a little while longer and finally I was able to jolt myself up. I'm fairly positive I wasn't asleep and my shoulders were sore for a few days after it happened.

After the first occurrence I had more frequent ones but for a long time they were never as powerful as the first. I was just held down for awhile then whatever it was would let go. Often times I had a feeling something would happened that night. Sometimes I'd hear it say my name but never once have I heard "demonic" voices or "bone chilling" screams commonly associated with this "condition". Eventually it just didn't scare me anymore. In fact it was easier to just "push" whatever it was off of me so I could roll over and go back to sleep.

Then another quite scary incident happened. It was early 2007 and I often fell asleep with my boyfriend on the phone and that night that's exactly what happened. I remember hearing a noise just like the first time and when I tried to get up I couldn't. The phone was still at my ear but I couldn't talk. Then whatever was attacking me tried touching me intimately. I tried pushing it away but I couldn't as it was much stronger than what I was use to. Eventually I could feel myself trying to pull it's arms away; I could feel it gripping tighter on to me then the hands would slip because of my efforts to get it off of me. Then all of a sudden I heard static on the phone which should of been dead or the line should of been busy still if it wasn't. I heard a friend of mine say my name a couple times then whatever it was left.

Keep in mind this had to be like 5 in the morning, and it wasn't a cell phone. This particular friend is a few years older and we'd often kick around ideas about various things. He knows my interests in parapsychology and keeps a very open mind. He eventually got me to calm down enough to tell him what happened but he had to go somewhere and told me he'd call me back. The next day I found out he got into a very bad car accident and was lucky he didn't die.

Obviously I've talked to different people about what this could be. I've gotten "Old Had Syndrome", various types of "Vampires", and even being in the early stages of Astral Projection. My older brother hates my interests in these things and tries to bypass certain questions but he has cleansed my room a few times and made sure to throw out any antique furniture/items and/or anything that could possibly be acting as an attractor to whatever keeps coming here.

I can't verify that they're even all the same thing as some of the "attacks" were so different from others. Interestingly enough I'm not the only person who has had experiences like that in this house. My before mentioned brother has, and so has an Uncle that was living here for awhile but nothing ever seems to bother my parents.

#13 petermarquee

petermarquee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:24 PM

I just posted a new topic for this, didnt realize there was a thread so....never felt like anything more evil had been around me, let alone hissing in my face. Ive been terrified all day and I'm looking for answers

Ive never really had any experiences with the paranormal (except 2 other experiences like this years ago when I was younger, but not to this extreme) but last night was to the point where I am looking all over my shoulder and getting chills today and cant stop thinking about what happened.

I stayed at a friends house last night, was sleeping on his couch. His couch is right up against his sliding glass door, which has no shades/blinds or anything covering it up and is open to the trees in the back. (I will explain why this is KIND OF significant)

I'd say around 5AM I thought that I was dreaming that somebody was there next to me. Someone kept pulling the blanket off of me by my feet and moving the blanket around and around, it felt like a dog almost was dragging the blanket around or getting under it (no dog there) and I was kind of startled, so I tried to get my body up but I was kind of frozen, like I couldn't do anything I couldn't scream, I could look and lift my head a little but that was it. and I was trying so hard to get myself to jump up but my body would NOT do it.
Then.... there was someone right over my head. But more like a shadow, almost whisper like yelling in my face and kept pulling the blanket over my head.
Now let me clarify, it wasnt a scream, it was a more whisper scream like it was trying to scare me, RIGHT in my face.

Now I am terrified and my first thought was it was a dream, but then I realized I was awake. It kept messing with me, and messing with the blanket. Im saying it because I have no idea what "it" is.. Then it was on top of me again and I was trying to look around but I couldnt get my body to look right at it, just kept seeing a shadow over me...and a shadow moving over the hole in the blanket i could look out when it was pulling it over and around my face and head.... but I did look out the open doors and notice a big white pole in the dark and i couldnt make out what it was while this was happening.
Tried to yell to call my friend upstairs but I was just whispering, barely any sound was
coming out like I was almost paralyzed. Still something over my head again, it felt like it was messing with me and it was dark and just a shadowy figure scaring me with whisper-yells (dont know how to describe it but it almost wasnt even a sound....and I felt like something was touching my leg, then my arm, then my side, then my leg. Finally it stopped and I just layed there. I layed there until the sun came up staring at the clock on the cable box until light broke through the doors. Thought about getting up and leaving right then but I was honestly scared to get up and make my way through the dark house.

Now when the sun finally came up I noticed that there was a white pole outside his doors, so I was definately looking out the doors while this was happening and was not asleep because for some reason I remember looking at this white pole.....

let me state too that this was definately NOT my friend whom owns the house, and he was the only other person in the house and was far upstairs sound asleep.

It was not a dream,

I keep making myself think this was a dream, but it was too real for me to believe that, and at the same time my body was hard to move like I was paralyzed, which is why im trying to make myself believe that.

Im fairly skeptical, but with an open mind, I would have a hard time beleiving this story hearing it, but it did happen to me last night and i have been shaken up since. Never went back to bed either

I came home and had to find someone to find somewhere to ask as soon as I could get to my computer....Anyone have any idea what happened to me??
It was terrifying

#14 petermarquee

petermarquee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:24 PM

I just posted a new topic for this, didnt realize there was a thread so....never felt like anything more evil had been around me, let alone hissing in my face. Ive been terrified all day and I'm looking for answers

Ive never really had any experiences with the paranormal (except 2 other experiences like this years ago when I was younger, but not to this extreme) but last night was to the point where I am looking all over my shoulder and getting chills today and cant stop thinking about what happened.

I stayed at a friends house last night, was sleeping on his couch. His couch is right up against his sliding glass door, which has no shades/blinds or anything covering it up and is open to the trees in the back. (I will explain why this is KIND OF significant)

I'd say around 5AM I thought that I was dreaming that somebody was there next to me. Someone kept pulling the blanket off of me by my feet and moving the blanket around and around, it felt like a dog almost was dragging the blanket around or getting under it (no dog there) and I was kind of startled, so I tried to get my body up but I was kind of frozen, like I couldn't do anything I couldn't scream, I could look and lift my head a little but that was it. and I was trying so hard to get myself to jump up but my body would NOT do it.
Then.... there was someone right over my head. But more like a shadow, almost whisper like yelling in my face and kept pulling the blanket over my head.
Now let me clarify, it wasnt a scream, it was a more whisper scream like it was trying to scare me, RIGHT in my face.

Now I am terrified and my first thought was it was a dream, but then I realized I was awake. It kept messing with me, and messing with the blanket. Im saying it because I have no idea what "it" is.. Then it was on top of me again and I was trying to look around but I couldnt get my body to look right at it, just kept seeing a shadow over me...and a shadow moving over the hole in the blanket i could look out when it was pulling it over and around my face and head.... but I did look out the open doors and notice a big white pole in the dark and i couldnt make out what it was while this was happening.
Tried to yell to call my friend upstairs but I was just whispering, barely any sound was
coming out like I was almost paralyzed. Still something over my head again, it felt like it was messing with me and it was dark and just a shadowy figure scaring me with whisper-yells (dont know how to describe it but it almost wasnt even a sound....and I felt like something was touching my leg, then my arm, then my side, then my leg. Finally it stopped and I just layed there. I layed there until the sun came up staring at the clock on the cable box until light broke through the doors. Thought about getting up and leaving right then but I was honestly scared to get up and make my way through the dark house.

Now when the sun finally came up I noticed that there was a white pole outside his doors, so I was definately looking out the doors while this was happening and was not asleep because for some reason I remember looking at this white pole.....

let me state too that this was definately NOT my friend whom owns the house, and he was the only other person in the house and was far upstairs sound asleep.

It was not a dream,

I keep making myself think this was a dream, but it was too real for me to believe that, and at the same time my body was hard to move like I was paralyzed, which is why im trying to make myself believe that.

Im fairly skeptical, but with an open mind, I would have a hard time beleiving this story hearing it, but it did happen to me last night and i have been shaken up since. Never went back to bed either

I came home and had to find someone to find somewhere to ask as soon as I could get to my computer....Anyone have any idea what happened to me??
It was terrifying

#15 sororluna

sororluna

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Seances, Mediumship, Ghosts, Hauntings, Psychic stuff<br /><br />University Lecturer in Latin, Ancient Greek, and Biblical Hebrew<br /><br />Founding Member of Psychics and Ghost Hunters of Western Oregon<br /><br />Reiki Master <br /><br />Light Body Graduate (www.orindaben.com)<br /><br />Have studied Parapsychology in my spare time since 1989<br /><br />Medium-in-Training since 1994 (Mainly mental mediumship however have some knowledge of physical as well).<br /><br />Lived in Durham, England for 2 years (my husband is British) and have seen 60+ mediums live in various Spiritualist Churches in the UK and USA, as well as attending psychic worshops and mediumship classes in both countries.<br /><br />10 or more years of personal, detailed, hands-on experience with EACH of the following faiths: Baptist, Catholic, Pagan/Witchcraft. <br /><br />I do Biblical Hebrew (Old Testament) and Biblical Greek (New Testament), if anybody wants any literal translations of paranormal matters in the Judaeo-Christian Bible. My main area of interest however is Latin, which I speak fluently and teach, and also Ancient Greek, if anybody wants literal translations of any Pagan writings. Also fairly fluent in Italian. Two terms of German as well :).

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

Dear Petermarquee:

This sounds similar to the feeling I had in the experience I posted above, and also on a couple other occasions.

You feel like you have no control over what is going on, and you are trapped. But fortunately it does pass.

It is scary when it is happening, but as you said, it's like someone is "messing with you" so they are getting a kick out of scaring you, but remember they can't hurt you.

I has happened to me a few times, and I have a friend that experiences it too. The way I figure it is if there are good spirits, guides, and angels that can interact with us, then I guess the mean spirits can mess with us too.

It's just like life on this side of the veil - there's going to be somebody nasty sometimes that is mean just for kicks.

I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant experience - but at least you're ok. If it happens again, try to determine whether it is connected with your friend, his house, or something else - then maybe the pattern will help you understand why this happened and who the spirit was.

However if this is like the experience I had, then you were probably just an innocent bystander that just happened to be around when this spirt passed by and felt "playful."

Edited by sororluna, 27 February 2008 - 07:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users