Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Discussion open for Residual Hauntings

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:31 PM

I don't think anyone can exactly pinpoint what causes this. Most is merely in theory. The entities involved are not spirits, they are "recordings" of the event. It has been found that in many cases of a RH, that one of these types of rock have been found on the property in large quanities, but there are other factors that can contribute to a RH.

Video and audio tapes capture sounds and images on a film of material that has been oxidized. Certain building materials, such as slate, stone structures & iron nails in older buildings, have properties similar to tapes. In theory, when a traumatic event occurs or a time of high emotions (whether it be positive or negative), these materials are said to record the event for future playback. The materials store the energy created by these events and plays them back at a later time. It could be the right weather conditions, the witness's sensitivity or some type of energy release from the surroundings.

This is what I was searching for. I can relate to what Cynthia is saying and it all makes sense. I just couldn't pinpoint the reason behind a risidual haunting. Thanks! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#32 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

I don't think anyone can exactly pinpoint what causes this. Most is merely in theory. The entities involved are not spirits, they are "recordings" of the event. It has been found that in many cases of a RH, that one of these types of rock have been found on the property in large quanities, but there are other factors that can contribute to a RH.

Video and audio tapes capture sounds and images on a film of material that has been oxidized. Certain building materials, such as slate, stone structures & iron nails in older buildings, have properties similar to tapes. In theory, when a traumatic event occurs or a time of high emotions (whether it be positive or negative), these materials are said to record the event for future playback. The materials store the energy created by these events and plays them back at a later time. It could be the right weather conditions, the witness's sensitivity or some type of energy release from the surroundings.

This is what I was searching for. I can relate to what Cynthia is saying and it all makes sense. I just couldn't pinpoint the reason behind a risidual haunting. Thanks! Dave

Ah, great Dave! Glad to know I could help :ghost:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users