• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alfsigr

Alfsigr

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:44 PM

Hi,
I'm new to all of this, but I would really like to get involved. I live in Gainesville, Florida. Please e-mail me if you have any info: shadowmagick@bellsouth.net. Thanks.
:Wall:

#2 Ranger Who

Ranger Who

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:04 PM

Hi,
I'm new to all of this, but I would really like to get involved. I live in Gainesville, Florida. Please e-mail me if you have any info: shadowmagick@bellsouth.net. Thanks.
:clap:

I to want to start a ghost hunting group here in Alachua County. If you or anyone wants to start one
E-mail me Paularosa125@netzero.com

#3 ROMAN62

ROMAN62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:SCUBADIVING, TRAVEL, THE UNKNOWN.....

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:09 AM

I am in the Boca Raton, FL area But here is a place for you to look at.
http://www.floridapa...alresearch.com/
This site might help you.
Let me know how you are doing getting started! Best of luck!
Roman62

#4 SPRG

SPRG

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:we are a paranormal team based out of gainesville,fl We also have members all over florida. we investigate using scientific methods, ie; like TAPS. We investigate private residences, historical locations. and businesses. contact us if you need an investigation or have questions on the paranormal. All our investigations are done for free, we never charge for an investigation, and evidence is left to the clients discretion as far as disclosure...thanks for reading...SPRG

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

Hi,
:weeee:

I to want to start a ghost hunting group here in Alachua County. If you or anyone wants to start one
E-mail me Paularosa125@netzero.com

we are a group based out of gainesville, feel free to send us any questions you have about starting a group..SPRG
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users