13 replies to this topic

#1 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

will me and my fiancee were at dinner tongith and he brought up how he wants to get into chinese black magin. i have never heard of chinese black magic before and it don't sound to good either. i was wondering if anyone knows about it or could hook me up with some links i could give him. thanks! :)
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 April 2004 - 12:20 AM

pinning the panda perhaps :)
Posted Image

#3 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 04:20 AM

shellas would be able to tell you anything about it, assuming it exists, seeing as how she's lived in China for the past several years on and off. However, it doesn't sound familiar and more than a little hokey. Black magick is black magick (and I even hate the term 'black')... what country it originated in doesn't make much of a difference.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#4 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 09:04 AM

Chinese Black magic???

isn't chinese torture enough?!?

#5 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 09:25 AM

i don't get that 1 cristelle? :-[
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#6 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 17 April 2004 - 09:39 AM

Chinese Torture...you know.....constant drops of water on one spot on your forehead until you go mad and tell them what they want or the water bores a hole into your head...bamboo strips under your fingernails....

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#7 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 09:49 AM

Chinese tortune is very infamous for its subtle cruelty - hence the joke.... ;D

#8 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 01:41 PM

LOL...well, although Chinese torture has earned infamous fame throughout western civilization, I, being Chinese, have yet to hear about CHINESE black magick, lol. Like what ana said, I,too, don't think there is a difference between this and other 'black' magick. In my opinion, if you want to harm others, there shouldn't be any international tagline to cause any difference...you just want someone to suffer...period. And the Chinese, like any other race or civilization, has its share of wishing bad stuff on others, but no, have never heard of this specific type of magick.

But am definitely curious as to what your fiance has to say about all this and please share any info you might garner. ;D

#9 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 01:49 PM

I remember reading a newspaper article about people in China hiring old ladies to curse people by beating their pictures with a shoe, maybe that's the kind of thing that he's talking about?   But I'd have to go along with what others have said, that a curse is a curse, no matter where the specific ritual to cause it originated...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#10 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 02:11 PM

Hey! I think I've caught my GRANDMOTHER taking out a chunky shoe one midnight to beat against my aunt's ex-husband's pic! LOL But that old woman just scares EVERYONE! ;D

#11 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 09:19 AM

who hasn't beat up a picture with a shoe?........lol i know i have even burnt them and stuck them on voo doo dolls.....lol yea i've never heard of chinese black magic ever. i think my ghost is at a lost here. maybe he should take his BAD_WORD to china and go on a hunt for it and make it into a documentry. that would be something! ;)

#12 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:33 PM

You're ghost wants to know about chinese black magick? I thought your fiance did? Me confuddled.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#13 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:06 PM

I think, judging by other posts, her fiance's name is Ghost...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#14 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 04:39 PM

I've burnt people out of pictures before but never attacked one with a shoe
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users