• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ryan002

ryan002

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:15 AM

Does anyone know of any haunted buildings or places in East Texas near Huntsville?

Edited by ryan002, 17 February 2008 - 07:15 AM.

Ryan"If the Dead can't rest in peace, how on Earth can the living?"

#2 anthonycashmere

anthonycashmere

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:37 AM

Bragg Road is very haunted by a ghost light and headless apparition!! It's in east texas in Hardin County. It's very frightening at night !! Go on a full moon. Very scary when the headless one appears!!

Anthony

#3 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:48 AM

Goshen cemetary in Henderson county is another good place too......it's farther north than what you are talking about though.
It's just Becca Posted Image

#4 The_H.U.N.T

The_H.U.N.T

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

Please see the Poppets Way thread. Also Jefferson, TX is another place. We have investigated there and we love it there! :wave: In fact we are thinking of moving either to Jefferson or near it. Beautiful old town from the 1800's that has been restored and just a wonderful place to be. :) We love every visit.

~Jen~
Founder/Lead-Investigator
The H.U.N.T Paranormal Investigations

#5 ladyyymadonna

ladyyymadonna

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal & The Unexplained.

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:24 AM

Hello Ryan,

I live in Dayton,Texas it's about 45 minutes from Saratoga (Bragg Road as Anthony mentioned). I know Jefferson Texas is not too far from Hunstville, probably a coule of hours, but don't get me lying. I've been there once before and it was a nice little old town. We went on their ghost tour at night, it was fun. The Jefferson Hotel has a lot of activity in it and I've actually taken some pictures and caputured some sort of orb/energy....More info on it at : http://historicjeffersonhotel.com
There is also a house in Jefferson called the Schleuter house...I've tried looking for a story of it on the internet but I can't find anything, although it is in a book I have called The Best Tales of Texas Ghosts by Docia Schultz Williams. The story of The Jefferson Hotel is also in there as well as the Excelsior hotel, there of which Stephen Spielberg stayed and left in the middle of the night because of some activity.
Anyways, there are a lot of places in Texas - I'm not too familiar with hauntd areas in Huntsville , although you could probably Google 'Ghosts of Huntsville,Tx' or something along those lines. Hope this helps!

All You Need Is Lovehttp://toppun.com/Peace-Signs/Peace-Flags/1960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users