Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Strange Creatures

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Strange Creatures

Which of these creatures do you believe exist?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Have you ever seen one of these?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:25 AM

That was very interesting. How close would you say you were to it?
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#32 Wildman

Wildman

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:28 PM

That was very interesting. How close would you say you were to it?

90-100 feet, @ best estimate.

As for photographing it: All I had with me was a .22 caliber rifle, a canteen of water, a knife, & a small first aid kit. I had a disposable/one use camera back at camp, but I had bought it just to take pictures of my friends and the various antics that took place while we were camping.

If I had known I was going to see something like that, I would have bought the best camcorder I could have found. :Spaz: But I was just a teenaged kid out shooting squirrels, the most amazing thing that I could have imagined seeing was a bear (at the time).

#33 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:11 AM

I don't believe in any of them. Sorry. Most video's of Nessie and Champ (same type of creature but in a lake in New Hampshire in the US) turn out to usually be sturgeons, crocodiles, hippos or some other large sea life that travels in small packs. Sturgeons are fish that travel together and have humps. When they are in a pack and close to the surface while feeding, they look like one animal when viewed from a distance. Something similar to this was just shown on that new show Destination Truth which is on right after Ghost Hunters on SciFi. The team went to Africa to look for a lake monster and it turned out to be two hippos swimming together. They were also in search of a Bigfoot-like creature as well in Cambodia where they discovered a girl who was said to have lived among the animals in the jungle for 18 years.

Any video's I've ever seen of "Bigfoot" look strangely like a large human in an ape suit. Whatever they catch always walks/runs and has mannerisms that are more human-like than an animal who lives in the wilderness. Plus, how come there are no baby bigfoots? For it to live that long, there would have to be at least some families of them so they could reproduce. If there was a bigfoot, he/she surely would have been "caught" by now with present day technology.

Vampires, yeah right! Other than the disease mentioned above which causes symptoms similar to the vampire myth........everyone knows that Count Dracula is a legend/myth from Romania.

Zombies, no way. I don't even know where that myth came from. I'd love to be enlightened, really. I know people used to be buried when they were still alive because certain illnesses lower the blood pressure and heartrate so much that a person appears dead. That is why in Europe they would "plant" a bell into the ground next to a newly dug grave that was attached to a string inside the coffin so if the person awoke they could ring the bell and be dug up. Hence the term "dead ringer." I also know that is how the term "Graveyard Shift" came into being because someone had to sit and mind the newly dug graves in the case a person rang the bell.

Sorry to be such a bummer on this one.

I do believe in UFOs, (government cover-up), life forms from other planets that live and walk among us and can come and go at will, spirits, angels, ghosts, and a higher power though.

#34 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:29 AM

hi i have never told anyone about what i saw as i do not want to be ridiculed. firstly i was in a plane it was night time and late. i was heading to new zealand from the uk via san francisco. i do not know what part of the u.s.a. i was over but it was heavy woodland. it was winter 1997 december the 16th to be precise. i could see roads and the odd car with full lights on, on the roads. i was just looking out the window when i saw a figure walking along the road it was not clear and i watched it for about 10maybe 20 seconds until the plane took me out of site. i was defianly awake but i guess i could have been seeing things as we had been awake for about 15hours. i never told anybody about it but i feel safe enough to say it here.

#35 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:15 AM

Actually "champ" is in Lake Champlain (where it gets the name champ from) in New York state.

Edited by kskattebo, 26 November 2010 - 07:19 AM.

Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#36 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:56 PM

All 4 are interesting to chat about. Why prove they did or do exist? Better still, how did each manage to do so, if they did at all? I have never read anything that convinced me that none of them never existed or exist in some remote parts of the world or in major cities, as with "vampires". How one defines vampires is up to each person and I will not start listing the characteristics of the various types. Find a good vampire book and take notes.Based on my experiences, I consider "anything possible until proven otherwise"

#37 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:02 PM

All 4 are interesting to chat about. Why prove they did or do exist? Better still, how did each manage to do so, if they did at all? I have never read anything that convinced me that none of them never existed or exist in some remote parts of the world or in major cities, as with "vampires". How one defines vampires is up to each person and I will not start listing the characteristics of the various types. Find a good vampire book and take notes.Based on my experiences, I consider "anything possible until proven otherwise".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users