Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Who Ya Gonna Call?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:28 AM

Ghostbuster called in after sewage workers stalked by 'zombie' in underground tunnels

It sounds like something out of a Hollywood blockbuster.

But staff at a sewage works have called in a ghostbuster because they are being stalked by a zombie-like figure who roams the underground tunnels.

Workers at Southern Water's treatment plant in Eastbourne, East Sussex, said they have been scared to enter tunnels after being followed about by a "humanoid figure" as they went about their jobs.

Mark Wey, a sewage treatment worker, got permission from his bosses to hire a paranormal investigator to launch an investigation into the sewage spirits.

Mr Wey hired parapsychologist Michael Kingscote who paid the tunnels a visit.

The clairvoyant said: "There seems to be one particular area that's giving people the creeps. People have seen and felt things."

Mr Wey said: "Michael instantly detected someone standing there and he was suspicious there was something quite unusual there.

"The conclusion is, we can't prove it is haunted because of strong electromagnetic fields, which can cause the illusion of being haunted, the feeling of being touched or watched, but there is definitely paranormal activity.

Article
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#2 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:37 AM

I'd be interested in seeing what kind of evidence an investigation team would turn up down there. I don't hold much creedence in someone else's "feelings", so I think it'd be great if they tried again with a more scientific approach.
Posted Image

#3 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:37 PM

Sounds like the movie, C.H.U.D.!!!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#4 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:08 PM

"The conclusion is, we can't prove it is haunted because of strong electromagnetic fields, which can cause the illusion of being haunted, the feeling of being touched or watched, but there is definitely paranormal activity.

Is it just me or does that statement seem to contradict itself?
Love life.

#5 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:too much to list, im afraid

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:59 PM

no, its a common fact...
Posted ImagePosted ImageMissouri Paranormal Society remote junoir member (my location, NY)

#6 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:37 AM

Yeh, you're right, it's contradicts itself. "we can't prove it is haunted" "but there is definitely paranormal activity".
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:07 AM

Thats something you don't hear every day.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#8 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:46 PM

Thats something you don't hear every day.

eh
@morbid: well techincally it doesnt contradict itself... paranormal activity CAN be written off as such when there is high EMF's, since they play with the mind, and also, if you watch Ghost Hunters, you'd know that a haunting is when thers activity to a certain degree tat they know its haunted, a little paranormal activityy from time to time doesnt insinuate a haunting, but more so, energy that hasnt been disperssed or something of the sort, so plehz, mah friendz, dun jump to conclusions :hug:
Posted ImagePosted ImageMissouri Paranormal Society remote junoir member (my location, NY)

#9 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:48 PM

paranormal is more when u cant explain it, above normal, not something youj always see, hear, feel, experience, or the etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users