Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

What will you be doing / or will be 10 years from now?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:37 PM

So it's now 2008. In 2018 I want to be running the fishery business my parents have back home in Asia. I guess that's why I'm so driven to study and finish up my education here in North America then I can go home take over the business. Since I was young I've wanted to and my parents have always said I must finish my schooling before they hand the reigns over to me.
Now you get the idea Villagers...post away and may we all be prosperous 10 years from now Whirly Dude

#2 sororluna

sororluna

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Seances, Mediumship, Ghosts, Hauntings, Psychic stuff<br /><br />University Lecturer in Latin, Ancient Greek, and Biblical Hebrew<br /><br />Founding Member of Psychics and Ghost Hunters of Western Oregon<br /><br />Reiki Master <br /><br />Light Body Graduate (www.orindaben.com)<br /><br />Have studied Parapsychology in my spare time since 1989<br /><br />Medium-in-Training since 1994 (Mainly mental mediumship however have some knowledge of physical as well).<br /><br />Lived in Durham, England for 2 years (my husband is British) and have seen 60+ mediums live in various Spiritualist Churches in the UK and USA, as well as attending psychic worshops and mediumship classes in both countries.<br /><br />10 or more years of personal, detailed, hands-on experience with EACH of the following faiths: Baptist, Catholic, Pagan/Witchcraft. <br /><br />I do Biblical Hebrew (Old Testament) and Biblical Greek (New Testament), if anybody wants any literal translations of paranormal matters in the Judaeo-Christian Bible. My main area of interest however is Latin, which I speak fluently and teach, and also Ancient Greek, if anybody wants literal translations of any Pagan writings. Also fairly fluent in Italian. Two terms of German as well :).

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:37 PM

I will be in Italy, living in a hilltop fortified Medieval town circa the 13th Century, with my husband. We will have two kids by then, and a herd of weiner dogs. My kids will be nerds just like their mamma and daddy, and watch lots of Sci-Fi. We will commute in three times weekly to our job teaching at a Univeristy in Rome - Latin, Greek, Ancient History and Archaeology. The remaining days will be spent doing private research for our books, tutoring our kids in addition to what they are learning in school, and worshipping the weiner dogs.

If I can just get this dang Ph. D finished that is! I was hoping to have my rough draft in in March... looks like late summer now. I have to have 80,000 words, which is about 125 pages of Times New Roman at 12 point font. I have 30 done so far.

Wish me luck!

#3 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:10 PM

~In 10 years from now, I hope to be sitting on the front porch swing with my husband talking about what we plan to do once the last of the children move out on their own (Tommy will be 13....whew, I just got a chill!) in 5 years. Wow...10 years from now. That will be remarkable to think about.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#4 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:57 PM

I've narrowed it down to three possibilities.

1. Rock Star

2. World ruler

3. Prison inmate

#5 sweetmamadot777

sweetmamadot777

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality , Ghost history , Angels , My Family and my two wee doggies xx

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:05 AM

10 years from now, I will be a pensioner! omg, I can never think of myself as being old ! lol , guess it comes to us all !. I will be emotionally stronger and wiser than I am now, my path in life will have been revealed to me, and I will be dedicating my time and energies to helping make this world a wee bit brighter for others.
Life isn't about waiting for the sun.It's about learning to dance in the rain

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:34 AM

10 years from now, I would be younger by 10 years. Living out of my home country, living life in my own terms. Possibly be a motivational writer.
Posted Image

#7 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:30 AM

Id like to think I will be self-sufficient whereby I can do my spirit work full-time !

Oh and hopefully they would of invented food whereby you dont put weight on !! lol

#8 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:06 AM

In 10 years, I hope to be looking forward to celebrating my 10th anniversary with my beloved husband (we are getting married this November) and hopefully planning maybe a nice trip somewhere to help celebrate. I also hope to be doing something other than working in the pharmacy. I hope to have gotten my bachelor's degree and doing something a little less stressful. And I hope to be able to spend more time painting.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:45 AM

In 10 years, I hope to be looking forward to celebrating my 10th anniversary with my beloved husband (we are getting married this November)

Congratulations!!!

10 years from now I hope to have built a successful production company from the ground up with the help of my younger brother (he's a freakin' creative & technical genius...I'm mostly just people relations and the business managing/organizational aspect). We are currently in the beginning stages of business development, the first of the video cameras arriving yesterday. Next on our agenda is to capture some demo footage by doing a couple of weddings really cheap. So if anybody knows anyone who's getting married in Wisconsin, feel free to give them my email! LOL. I'm also pretty sure I'll be living in the same house I'm in now with my husband and daughter in 10 years. I will be either a long-standing member of the paranormal group I recently applied to or will have started my own (unless of course the science catches up and figures everything out by then). I would like to start writing again...It's been a long time since I've been inspired to do so, but it was something I loved once upon a time. I would like to have had the time to take some more University classes...not for a degree, but just for the knowledge (I'm a geek, I know). Oh, and I will have a precious little orange tabby kitty kat that I call CeCe and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Tallulah.
:whee:
Posted Image

#10 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:18 AM

10 years from now, I would be younger by 10 years. Living out of my home country, living life in my own terms. Possibly be a motivational writer.

I love how you think Moon...was gonna say I'll be *coughfortytwocough* but i'll go with younger!
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#11 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:04 PM

and here I'd just be happy with something/place else :whee:

#12 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:09 PM

1. Proffessional or just a brilliant photographer
2. had lots of adventure
3. written my novel
4. be working with disable children or people
5. weigh a lot less
6. met the love of my life
7. be happy and living every day as if its the last

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#13 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:55 PM

1. Proffessional or just a brilliant photographer

Well, dang it leonie! You need to move over here! My best friend has a photography business...if working for me doesn't work out ;)
Posted Image

#14 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:09 PM

I tried to sign up for a photography course next year but they never got back to me ;)

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:59 PM

Wow! Ya'll have some really big dreams to accomplish! I hope that each and every one of you reach them!

Me, well, I just hope to still be alive in 10 years, lol! I try to to plan that far ahead. I just like to take life as it comes and be happy with what I get (or really ticked off depending on the situation! lol).

Edited by Cynthia_TN, 19 February 2008 - 03:00 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users