Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

What will you be doing / or will be 10 years from now?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:32 AM

10 years from now, I would be younger by 10 years. Living out of my home country, living life in my own terms. Possibly be a motivational writer.

You'd make an excellent motivational writer, my friend. I would definitely buy any book that you write.

Now for my real response: I hope to be employed in a job where I'm using my artistic talents instead of just doing heavy lifting and manual labor, by then. I just went back to school recently for graphic arts and design. I also wouldn't mind publishing a graphic novel or two. Other than that, just improving myself day by day and enjoying life.

#17 Romie

Romie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Anything Paranormal.

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:36 AM

DEAD..........
Ok, I hope to still be right here with all of you. and still doing healings, and all theParnormal things I do right now.

#18 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

Ten years from now...
I would like to think that in ten years all of my insecurities will have ironed themselves out, that my friends are still my friends, and that my children will have grown to be self-reliant and self sufficient (with the exception of the four year old. Let's hope he still needs me) I see myself having (If the 20 year old and the nineteen year old have their ways) at least nine more grandchildren, that I pray I am still able to chase around and tickle.
I have no professional plans for myself, as The Great Spirit will move where he is needed, and I will merely follow His lead.

#19 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:06 PM

In love...
oh if only it were that easy

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

I've changed my mind since the last time I posted in this thread.

My only ambition for 10 years from now is to be happy...whatever that may entail, I want to achieve it ;)
Posted Image

#21 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:59 PM

Thats a tough one though Annie

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:02 PM

Yeah, but I got at least 10 years to figure it out ;)
Posted Image

#23 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

Lol yeh well good luck with that.

#24 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:06 PM

In 10 years we'll probably still be on GV, posting about what we'll be doing 10 years from then...that sounds like a pretty happy future to me! ;)
Posted Image

#25 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:07 PM

Yeh.... sounds good to me...

#26 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:12 PM

10 years from now.....................
hummm let's see, I'll surly be cruising in my 2018 flying car.

Enjoying the additional room at my desk, due to our computers taking no more space than a calculator, and the monitors upgraded to holograms.

Relaxing in a hammock with a nice cool lemon aid as I watch my androids maintain the yard.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#27 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:57 AM

10 from now I'd still be working, enjoying family life and be mellowed out.

#28 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:51 AM

If I'm even here 10 years from now, I'll be old enough to draw Social Security and my retirement from the Department Of Corrections (if either one is still there) so....hmmm....I'll be 62 and getting monthly checks? ;) :lol:

#29 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

Ten years from now, I hope to be happy, and enjoying whatever I may be doing. Oh, and beating on HacksawBalo!

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#30 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

Fursuiting.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users