5 Word Story

• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

#16 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:47 AM

and she finally gave up
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#17 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:08 AM

eating breakfast, and joined Axman
Posted Image

#18 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 23 February 2008 - 02:06 PM

in a rousing rendition of

#19 TFoley921

TFoley921

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

"Take me out to the..."

#20 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:26 AM

tavern where the ale flows
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#21 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:35 PM

and the eggs are pickled

#22 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:03 PM

and both give us gas

#23 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:43 PM

and sometimes a wicked hangover
Posted Image

#24 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:38 PM

which makes you yearn for

#25 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:59 PM

black coffee and a cigarette.
Posted Image

#26 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:30 PM

and maybe a donut too!

#27 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:14 PM

But then you need something

Edited by AnnieV, 02 March 2008 - 12:15 PM.

Posted Image

#28 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

to eat right now, so
Posted Image

#29 AnnieV