21 replies to this topic

#1 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 10:28 AM

i'm sure most of you know who psyhic julia browne is but i was wondering what do you people really think of her? if anything i'd love to sit down with her and ask her 1,000 questions.  ;D i see her alot on the montel williams show 2.
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#2 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:25 AM

Do you mean Syliva Brown? If so I think she is one wild lady. She can freak you out with some of the things she has said.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#3 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:51 AM

I for one never miss Sylvia when shes on Montel [smiley=cwm11.gif]
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#4 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:13 PM

She is good at what she does.  She was on Montel and helped a brother and sister find their dead father's body and also helped them locate the murder.  The brother and sister came back to say that everything she told them turned out to be the truth.  She is not new to the psyhic world she has been around for many years and has been one many shows both on radio and tv.  I for one love to listen to what she has to say and I love her books.  In fact she is the only psyhic I will listen to.  The others can't even touch her.  Just like it was said she can freak ya out! 8)

#5 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:24 PM

You know, I've never really heard of her until I read about her on the boards here.  Must check her out! ;)
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#6 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:31 PM

When she is on she's great, but when she's off she's off by a country mile and won't admit it.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#7 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 04:17 PM

The first time I heard of her was eons ago on Real People or That's Incredible One of those shows with the haunted Toys R Us
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#8 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 05:30 AM

Who is she? is she good?

I'm in England so we don't get these fun programmes on television.  It's all soups and news and sickly dramas (apart from a recent one about a little boy who remembered his past life and freaked his mum out lol!)

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:03 AM

heheheeh so think about me in India :o lol, but I have seen her books and heard of her from the internet ;)
Posted Image

#10 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:57 AM

Tell you what Cristelle, you tape all the British mysteries for me like: Midsommer Murders, Wire in the Blood, Denziel & ?, Helen West, Silent Witness, and a few others and I'll tape Sylvia for you! LOL!  YOU guys over there have the best shows and fun programmes!  Our TV relects the dominance of the shallowness of the average American viewer.

#11 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:44 AM

Delziel and Pascoe... and you missed the best; Jonathon Creek

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#12 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 10:57 AM

YES!  YES!! Stop making me slobber!! I'm drooling just thinking about all those great shows that BTW A&E doesn't show anymore!  Watch BBC America but they only show a very selected few.  Whatever happened to Absolutely Fabulous?  Comedy channel is not showing that one anymore either.

#13 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 11:25 AM

They show the new season of Absolutely Fabulous on the women's network, Oxygen...I love the british tube, wish our shows would be as suspensful & intellectually stimulating
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#14 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 11:56 AM

Just to let you guys know, Melliot and Cristelle, I'm coming to England and moving in with you guys.  I'll be polite and rotate between the two of you.  I'm so thoughtful! ;D

#15 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 04:02 AM

hawker, if I'm not mistaken Mellilot lives in Scotland and I'm in London.  So you'd get the best of both worlds lol!

as for the Midsommer Murders programme - it's always on on a Friday evening, and always fall asleep on them pmsl!!

Willow, absolutely fabolous is one of my favourite programmes too... ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users