Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

ouija board 2

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:00 PM

i'm always using my ouija board trying to contact a spirit but i never works for me. my cats seem very interested in it but i don't get any results. does anyone know why?

#2 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 09 June 2003 - 04:21 AM

do you ask it to guide you before you start asking questions?

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 June 2003 - 09:43 PM

:) CATS, they are everywhere! :-*
Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 15 November 2003 - 01:52 PM

i not sure if i should speak, playing around with a ouija board is asking for trouble if you do not handled it in a respectful manner eg; asking God to help, and if you are spiritually protected, its like leaving your doors open any one can pop in, eg;negative spirit as a medium i would not use it personally but each to your own free will god bless you, lindann

#5 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 08:56 PM

Hey lindann...nicely stated and hope you'll join GV and share more of your views, would have to agree with you on the dangers of the ouija, anyone that uses them shouldnt take it too lightly...my advice is to read everything you can on it, arm yourself with lots of information about the board, and personally i'd never advice using it alone but to each their own...just take every precaution to be safe :)
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#6 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:02 AM

:-[my friend, christine used to have a ouija board and one day we were playing with it. she got this ouija board from this witch and the board had been used alot and had blessing and spells put on, i guess is what the witch said to her :-/. anyways we were sitting in her room one day and stuff was falling of her dresser including the ouija board. a the time we lived in california so i thought maybe a earth tremor? ??? christane would play with the board and aks really dumb questions on like when i was going to die. it said 21. will i'm 23 and still alive and kicking. i believeing it said i would die at 21, from the age of 18 i was living in fear for those 4 years. i went nuts and had a mental break down. i was even put in the hospital for it. one day i remember we played with it being silly as girls do and i had to use the restroom. all of a sudden i saw these snails comming out of the drainhole in her bathtub. i guess things got even weirder since she got the ouiga board. her friend commited suiced in her back yard on a tree for some reason we don' know. christine even became derranged herself and she was always having bad luck. i don't know if it was the ouija board or she just started having bad fate come her way. i don't own a board myself. i'm to afraid to get one now!.....lol ::)
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#7 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 04:08 PM

Hi,Willow, very well said, ANY attempt to contact a spirit is not without risk, a ouji's kind of like an open ended vortex, anything in the area can pop in to say "Hiya!"
or the spirits who pretend to be the person you're seeking. As you said, my dearest friend, the best preparation is in knowing the risks and having protection on hand to discourage unwanted guests 8)

Hi, Lindann, well said and I'd also like to offer my invitation to join us as a full member :)

Hi, Rattie_Lover, OH, Hun, I'm sorry that happened to you :'( Unfortunately there are really negative spirits out there, who thrive on confusion, deception and fear. Sometimes though, we really don't help, on a subconscious level we start to wonder if maybe it won't happen, we get scared and maybe even make ourselves sick by the added stress and anxiety :(
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#8 bennubaby

bennubaby

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 06:43 PM

hey i agree the quija board is definately risky, but it doesnt have to be if you do it right. i would suggest at least 2 other people in the room with you. one doing the quija board with you and the other 5feet or so away as a safet precaution.  like the others have said any spirit can pop in.  so its best to be very well protected. i would suggest creating a witches circle around the area that only you 2 and the board are in. you can use at least 4 candles, which can represent the elements or just plain white ones. the more candles, the more intimidating you are to the bad spirits.  putting salt around the ircle works well too.  another important thing is cleansing yourself and gathering your power in advance. make sure you start with a plan.  the backup person is outside the circle in case you accidentally pull something bad in.  dont worry though you wont be contacting the devil himself, if he wanted to hurt you he wouldnt have to go through the board. these are lesser evil spirits who have nothing better to do than pick on humans.  try also to get a elable board. old ones tend to work better if you know they are pure, however some may have the attention of certain entities you may not want to deal with. it is also a good rule of thumb to begin with a statement aloud towards the spirits about what you wish to accomplish, and that you appreciate their insight. the outer person should make sure the candles stay lit, keep notes of everything. and even recite a small chant attracting the good and repelling the bad. like "bad without, good within,full of wisdom, free from sin" or something simple that is to the point and easily memorized. after you get any information thank the spirits, and then kindly ask them to depart before you close the circle. you can use the traditionla opening and closing or make one up for an occassion. just make sure you dont close the circle with bad things still present.  if theyre still half through the board and half in the circle the outer person could try to despel them ad you may have to put a black cloth over the quija board till it take the hint.  
something else: dont ask the spirits oblivious or meanigless questions. like asking for the spirit to prove itself, or asking for whats for lunch tomorrow. dont ask it things that you dont really want to know. and most importantly take its advice for what it is. one interpretation of events, that could and may change.

#9 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 04 December 2003 - 05:20 AM

rattie_lover, i read your statement, and i have to say i had a similar experience. when i was in high school everyone kept asking when they were going to die, the Board spit out an answer and everyone was paranoid for years. but i mean everyone has to realize there are just some questions you don't ask.

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#10 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 12:55 PM

Just posted on the other thread on ouija's and reposting a link I found on them: http://www.museumoft....com/index.html
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#11 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 29 December 2003 - 03:50 PM

There isn't a fool-proof way to contact the other side.  You knock then wait for someone to answer, though you can't control who.  The being may even masquerade for a while before its true self is manifest.

My advice is to stay away from Ouija (and all talking boards), Bloody Mary, Rise Table, and any other such "games".

I got results the very first time I did Bloody Mary with my friends.  We took over a restroom during school, turned off the lights, closed (but not locked) the doors and performed the ceremony.  A face appeared in the mirror and two arms started stretching for us.  Not a pleasant experience.

If nothing had happened, we would have felt foolish for even trying.  Which would have been worse?

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#12 AcidicTears

AcidicTears

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 05:52 PM

Ouija boards: Like voodoo dolls, I believe not only does the ouija board function on your own feelings, but it is a gateway to bad things.

#13 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 05:49 PM

OK, a bit of naivety on my part I must admit.  I don't know if this has been brought up or not before.  

If these boards are as dangerous as everybody says they are, and they are used as a gateway to allow evil spirits or good spirits access to our realm, why do they sell them in large quantities at Toys R Us, in with the games?  Is there a way to differentiate between a "real" ouija board and a fake one, or are they all real?
Posted Image

#14 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:46 PM

Is there a way to differentiate between a "real" ouija board and a fake one, or are they all real?

Any ouija board can work - be it a paper with the letters scribbled on it, a $20 board from the toy store, or a $150 board from a collector.

The hard thing to discern is if the entity who answers really is who they claim.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#15 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 05:20 PM

But if they are as dangerous as everybody seems to believe them to be, (pardon my skepticism), then why would they be allowed to be sold in a toy store, to children who obviously do not know the precautions to take to keep the evil spirits from crossing over?  Why has there not been a movement to remove them from the shelves?  If a 12 year old bought one, (and I did have friends who had one when I was that age), and there were no safeguards, isn't that just asking for trouble?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users