Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

I need a new kind of love spell, please, asap!!!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 SpiritChaser

SpiritChaser

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Pokemon Pearl Version (for the DS), Nintendogs (again for the DS), drawing/painting, reading

Posted 14 October 2002 - 06:45 PM

I am officially engaged today, to my true soulmate...he has been right under my nose the whole time!  I love this man with every fiber of my being, and he feels the same about me.

We both were wondering if there is a positive love spell out there that could make our love stronger, unbreakable.  Something to that degree anyways.  I do have the candles, just need to know what to do, etc.

Thanks!
POW/MIAs~YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!Life's a witch, then you fly!!!My other car is a broomI wore black before it was cool!If going to church makes you a Christian, then does going to the garage make you a car?Things haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.....:(

#2 SpiritsOfMd

SpiritsOfMd

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:A little 'bit of everything!

Posted 14 October 2002 - 07:06 PM

The only thing you need to do is to keep loving each other the way you are right now ;)  Good Luck to you both and congrats ;D
[FONT=Courier][COLOR=blue]"EVEN IF YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK, IF YOU JUST SIT THERE YOU WILL STILL GET HIT"

#3 ScaretyCat

ScaretyCat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 October 2002 - 07:22 PM

Bright Blessings to you Both!

Why don't you start to weave the cord to be used in your handfast(are you tying the knot)?

Hint-Start small and expand(like your love for eachother)

#4 SpiritChaser

SpiritChaser

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Pokemon Pearl Version (for the DS), Nintendogs (again for the DS), drawing/painting, reading

Posted 14 October 2002 - 08:23 PM

Hehe, we even found the area we wish to be married-in New Orleans!!!  I said, in a sort of joking way that I would love to spend our honeymoon in New Orleans, and he said that is where we are going!!

He totally understands my love of ghost hunting, and he is going to take me to many of the haunted cemetaries!
But that will be after we check out much of the Blues bars first, LOL!!! ;)

All of this is occurring sometime next year.  We have some issues with other things to iron out first however.
I am sooooooo glad I finally found the one I love-he is my heart, my life and my soul...why the other day, after a big  :-*, I said, "You had my heart, now take my soul" and he said I am his soul!!!  AWWWW!! This guy is so incredible!!

Anyone wanna see what he looks like??  I'll post his picture!  (even tho there is a huuuuuuge difference in age, it does not matter to me at all, and it does not bother him...I'm 34, and he's 51) I feel so incredibly lucky!!!
POW/MIAs~YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!Life's a witch, then you fly!!!My other car is a broomI wore black before it was cool!If going to church makes you a Christian, then does going to the garage make you a car?Things haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.....:(

#5 ScaretyCat

ScaretyCat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 05:05 PM

I would love to see a pic...is he a full appiration(sp)(grin) He sounds wonderful...
One thing about Neworlins... if you are going ghost hunting there, don't go during Mardi Gras. It seems that they downplay the ghost thing during that time of year...
The ghost tours were closed and some of the sites were too.  However I did get a Horse and Carriage driver to take me to Marie Leveau's tomb. (she was the voodoo gueen on New Orleans)  It was Too Kool.
When we arrived at the cemetary, I said to the driver, "aren't you coming in with us?"  His eyes go real BIG and he said "I aint goin in there,  I don''t knows nobody in there"(grin)

#6 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 06:56 AM

SC aren't you glad you didn't have a spell for the other one..lol you may have misses true LOVE..Congrats
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#7 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 18 October 2002 - 07:59 AM

The true nature of love spells is to enhance the love that already exists between two consenting people . In my opinion love spells shouldnt be used to attract a new love or to bring a person to you who doesnt even know you. The spell takes the person in questions will away from them and evokes them to feel feelings that they may not have. In doing this the person is trapped to a degree.
The chances of finding true love in a lifetime are in my estimation one and sometimes mabey two times in a persons life. There is no mistaking it when it comes but there are also variables in its fruition.
The person feeling the same way you feel is not a given. It doesnt always happen that way. Time has a way of revealing the truth and its the only true test.
You choose who you love ( and I say choose very carefully ) and the process of demonstrating love is being loyal to that person and putting that person first in all things. This is an unselfish act that few people are truly capable of performing.
Selfishness and foolish pride are the destroyers of love and all it represents.
Being unselfish is a work that is constantly in progress. It takes vigilance and perserverence and tons of paticence.

This is my take after 38 years anyway. :;)
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#8 Jodi

Jodi

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 09:41 AM

Rock,
You are much better than Oprah... :-* Well said. Oh, to be the lucky one who finds true love. I wish everyone could be as happy; especially when you find your true mate.

#9 SpiritChaser

SpiritChaser

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 10:56 AM

Hehe, Rock, I agree with you.

This is all I am asking for is something to make our bond stronger.  He really truly is my "missing half", my soulmate.  I feel it so strong when he is around me, and when we're apart.

#10 Muhre

Muhre

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2002 - 05:39 PM

"Spirit" sounds to me like you already found the strongest love spell.  May your love become stronger each and every day.  Be happy, you are blessed.   ;)

#11 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 23 October 2002 - 05:56 AM

yeah there is... would you like it?  ;D

I am officially engaged today, to my true soulmate...he has been right under my nose the whole time!  I love this man with every fiber of my being, and he feels the same about me.

We both were wondering if there is a positive love spell out there that could make our love stronger, unbreakable.  Something to that degree anyways.  I do have the candles, just need to know what to do, etc.

Thanks!

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#12 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 23 October 2002 - 01:01 PM

LOL Pan   ;D

If it isn't broke don't fix it right?
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#13 MysticMoon

MysticMoon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 02:36 PM

K

I am new to all this wicca stuff and i was reading back thru all the info on here ( and theres lots of stuff to get thru :;) ) but I am confused.  Someone is asking for a luv spell but in one of the other posts back somewhere on this board somebody posted that to do a lluv spell was evil because it made someone go against their natural will ??? so is it okay to do evil if you are wiccan?  I dont understand and I feel like a big dummy :P

• Guests

Posted 23 October 2002 - 03:38 PM

Mystic, as you will find opinions on what Wicca is or is not will vary.  One of the best definitions I have found for Wicca is that Wicca is an earth-based,nature centered religion drawing on the ideas of pantheism, gnosticism, cerimonial majick, witchcraft and the pagan religion of our forefathers. Wicca and Witchcraft are not the same thing. The term Wicca is purported to be a modern version of the term witchcraft, though the etymology of the word Wicca is somewhat circumspect.I think Rock has expressed a very valid point in the use of majick to force your will on another. For me, if someone uses majick to take anothers free will away, then it is for ill. It is possible to cast spells without taking free will away from another. Just ask for the greater good for all. I hope this helps you in some way...

SpiritChaser, it seems as if you already have what you have been looking for, so enjoy. If anything will bring you closer together it will be the quality of the time you two spend with each other.

#15 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 25 October 2002 - 04:53 AM

hee hee hee... you know me; i have to be playful.  ;)

LOL Pan   ;D

If it isn't broke don't fix it right?

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users