2 replies to this topic

#1 Jess521

Jess521

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:51 AM

Hi guys,

I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any haunted places in the Duluth area, as it is the closest place in the US for my fellow Canadian friend and I to explore. We are planning a trip for mid-March. Has anyone had any experiences and/or encounters? I'd really like to hear them! Thanks :Spaz:
JESS

#2 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:16 AM

The Depot (a mall/restaurant complex) is purportedly haunted.

Glensheen, if anyone's a sensitive, will give you a couple things. It is NOT haunted by Elizabeth Congdon and Velma Pietila but there's other stuff in there (this is based on firsthand experience). Take the whole tour and watch out for the big luggage closet and the south end of the attic.

The Edmund Fitzgerald museum has a few rumors flying around about it...

um... check out this site... it's run by people who are serious about investigation and should give you some ideas in northern Minnesota: http://www.hauntingresearch.com/

#3 squirrelgardens

squirrelgardens

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Amtrak to spooky destinations.

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:44 AM

Tantric Kitten,

Also agree about the Glensheen spirits. I used to work there and others also agree that it is the Swedish Cemetery next door that is the portal.

The guest room at the west end of the third floor is very active. Main staircase and landing have shown a lady dressed in period clothing in photos taken for a Christmas promo.

My office was in the Carriage House that is not active. But when in the Main House and Stables had experiences.
Mother of three fur babies. Lover of all wildlife.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users