• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gettysburg63

Gettysburg63

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:44 AM

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know who enjoy Gettysburg and have stayed at and/or are interested in the CASHTOWN INN, that GHOSTHUNTERS will be airing an hour long episode on March 26th of an investigation of the CASHTOWN INN.
We received an email about this from the folks who own it as we have stayed there a few times. I will paste the part about the GH episode.
I'm soooo excited about this!!!

GHOST HUNTERS / TAPS INVESTIGATION:

We are proud to announce that after a 4 day investigation in December 2007 by TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) that the Cashtown Inn will be featured in a rare hour long episode of Season 4 of the Ghost Hunters airing March 26th at 9:00 P.M. on the Sci Fi Channel (and replaying at 11:00 P.M.). Attached is a press release concerning the episode entitled "The Cage of Fear."

If you are interested in viewing the episode AT THE INN on March 26th, please contact Jack as soon as possible for details and to make a reservation (space and / or overnight accommodations are VERY limited). We are also proud to announce that the suggested entrance donation of $25.00 will be going to the Adams County S.P.C.A. to help the animals.

Edited by Gettysburg63, 27 February 2008 - 08:45 AM.

#2 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:21 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the showing. The Cashtown Inn is another favorite spot that we like to hit while in Gettysburg. A very interesting Inn to say the least. If you want a sleepless night, then I would recommend that Inn of choice :wave: Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#3 Gettysburg63

Gettysburg63

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the showing. The Cashtown Inn is another favorite spot that we like to hit while in Gettysburg. A very interesting Inn to say the least. If you want a sleepless night, then I would recommend that Inn of choice :wave: Dave

Oh, Dave, I so agree!!!
We always stay in the A.P. Hill room as we always get activity and some great EVP's in there.

#4 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:07 PM

Oh, Dave, I so agree!!!
We always stay in the A.P. Hill room as we always get activity and some great EVP's in there.

Is that room 4? We know the previous owners of the Inn. Dennis and Elaine(I think that is her name). They now only own the Lightner Farm House. They are two wonderful people! There sure is a lot of history behind the Inn. Does anybody know how many spirits reside at the Inn? Known spirits I should say. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#5 Gettysburg63

Gettysburg63

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:45 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the showing. The Cashtown Inn is another favorite spot that we like to hit while in Gettysburg. A very interesting Inn to say the least. If you want a sleepless night, then I would recommend that Inn of choice :weeee: Dave

Oh, Dave, I so agree!!!

Is that room 4? We know the previous owners of the Inn. Dennis and Elaine(I think that is her name). They now only own the Lightner Farm House. They are two wonderful people! There sure is a lot of history behind the Inn. Does anybody know how many spirits reside at the Inn? Known spirits I should say. Dave

No, the A.P. Hill room is #3. We've stayed with Dennis & Eileen many times, both at the Cashtown and at the Lightner. We haven't stayed at the Cashtown since the new owners have taken over though.
The Lightner is as wonderful as Dennis & Eileen are! Lots of history there as well although, though I'm sure spirits are roaming around at the Lightner, they don't make themselves known. Unlike the Cashtown where you can just feel the energy just by walking into the Inn, the Lightner is very calm and of all the times that we've stayed there, nothing paranormal has happened.

#6 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:03 AM

The Cashtown Inn was on my goto list while I was there but I just didtn't get to make it. I will on my net trip.
I can't wait to see the GH show. Now they are going to be there makes me regret missing it more.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#7 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

Wow it really seems that the GH were in my general area investigating some of my fav. places. I did not know they went to the Cashtown though. Thanks for the info. We were going to investigate in the summer but the price was way out of our price range. (If you want the whole place) I mean unless someone can reccommend something.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#8 ekpi_ghost_hunters

ekpi_ghost_hunters

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Everything Paranormal

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:41 AM

THanx for the heads up I'll def. have to watch that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users